Big Shmooz Ultimate Roster update with Umachines uni's

big shmooz

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah...sorry...that's what I meant...and, yup, it kept crashing. I wasn't sure what was going on with my computer...so I went ahead and did a full reinstall and am now awaiting your latest version so I can give it a try.

BTW, I prefer using UM's unis, too...especially since he's been so good in including my number sets within them. Gotta be loyal, y'know! (Mind you, KC and Moser do outstanding work, too!)

Keep up the good work, too, Shmooz.

I finally started to upload, as the slowdown on the site is now gone. Give it a few hours. Please do not download the 1.1a version as it is a corrupted file.

I just got a corrupted file on the 1.1a download. Has any one else gotten this?

oh my... it seems it is corrupted on the upload. I did it from a friend's machine & it must have not fully uploaded.. I am sorry about that.

The Umachines version should be 178 megabytes. If it is 88 megs, please do not download.

I am uploading the files in just a bit G-D willing. Give it a few hours & it should be there.

Ok peeps... version 1.2 is up & it's the full 178 megs. If you download it, it will not be a corrupted file. (at least not from mvpmods's end) Rosters are updated to yesterday july 7th & cyberface issues with missing cyberfaces are fixed, plus some more were added.

atlbravesin05 wrote:

My game crashes evertiem i use the home 1982 jersey for the braves. I've tried a different stadium and it still does it.

Big Shmooz wrote:

Is this a Umachine addon to the game?

Yes this is a umachine add on. I downloaded the file Big_Shmooz_Ultimate_Umachine_Uni

Guest McCovey521

You said somewhere in your read-me that you would have to use the uniform.big files that came with the game (original) I have tried to locate them, on CD1 and CD2, and have not located them. Where are they at? I saw what you meant by picking one jersey and another showed up in the game. Hence the reason for installing the original uniforms.big file? Please advise. Also is the Ramon Vasquez for Alex Cora trade included in the rosters? Thx.

You said somewhere in your read-me that you would have to use the uniform.big files that came with the game (original) I have tried to locate them, on CD1 and CD2, and have not located them. Where are they at?

The file is on Disk 1 in the compressed folder. Extract the file to the frontend folder. You may have to then go into the frontend and get it from the new data folder created. Depends on how you use winzip.

I love Big Shmooz mods. But the Ultimate 2.35 With Kccitystar's uniforms. Version 1.1 is crashing. I resorted back to the Roster2.35_KC_Unis_models_big. I realy like KC' Uni's

I'm not having any crashing problems, but everything in the game is going a million miles an hour. Windups and swings are way to fast, and even going through the in game menus is effected. I'm going to reboot to check if its the mod or maybe something going on w/ my machine right now.

Guest McCovey521

thanks for the reply aknbean, I'll try that. Mine isn't crashing, but it doesnt use the uniforms that you pick prior to the game starting. It picks its own uniforms.

What did you modify? Big Shmooz has done all the work for us; for the most part. Prior to these mods I found that adding new cyberfaces would only work if you started a new dynasty. :wall: I kinda got tired of that and stopped adding to the models.big. I did modify Manny's swing with MVPedit in the roster. I don't think that would cause my crash.

What did you modify? Big Shmooz has done all the work for us; for the most part. Prior to these mods I found that adding new cyberfaces would only work if you started a new dynasty. :wall: I kinda got tired of that and stopped adding to the models.big. I did modify Manny's swing with MVPedit in the roster. I don't think that would cause my crash.

I didn't modify anything, I just wanted to take a look at him & his new look but the game freezes.

shmooz when did u upload the new roster with umachines jerseys because the only one i see is the one that is only 88 megs

I know he did say that the one that's only 88 megs is a corrupt file, there is another one that's supposed to be 178 megs and that's the correct file. Hopefully it's on there somewhere. Later!!!

atlbravesin05 wrote:

My game crashes evertiem i use the home 1982 jersey for the braves. I've tried a different stadium and it still does it.

Big Shmooz wrote:

Is this a Umachine addon to the game?

Yes this is a umachine add on. I downloaded the file Big_Shmooz_Ultimate_Umachine_Uni

I apologize, but which uniform is the 82 Braves? I see an 81 Braves uniform & it did not crash when I used it just now.

I even used the other 2 uniforms that have no name next to it in the preview screen & the game still worked fine.

I want you to do me a favor. Use the default models.big & try to play a game using the (82?) jersey & tell me if it works ok.

You said somewhere in your read-me that you would have to use the uniform.big files that came with the game (original) I have tried to locate them, on CD1 and CD2, and have not located them. Where are they at? I saw what you meant by picking one jersey and another showed up in the game. Hence the reason for installing the original uniforms.big file? Please advise. Also is the Ramon Vasquez for Alex Cora trade included in the rosters? Thx.

Can you please copy & paste it here, where I said you should use the default uniforms.big. I am not sure where I said this. I may have said something about backing up the original uniforms.big. & I do advise you back up. As a matter of course, it is a wise thing to do.

Also, if you are using the Umachines addon set that I uploaded, you don't want the default uniforms.big. You want the one that came in the download.

Yes, I believe that trade is in the rosters.

I love Big Shmooz mods. But the Ultimate 2.35 With Kccitystar's uniforms. Version 1.1 is crashing. I resorted back to the Roster2.35_KC_Unis_models_big. I realy like KC' Uni's

You mentioned my KCcitystar's mod is crashing. At what point does this occur?

I need feedback for this. If I can know where it is crashing, I can try to fix it.

I have to say that if you use the old version you will have to update all the trades & transactions yourself. Also, you will have to manually add any of the newer cyberfaces if you want them.

I'm not having any crashing problems, but everything in the game is going a million miles an hour. Windups and swings are way to fast, and even going through the in game menus is effected. I'm going to reboot to check if its the mod or maybe something going on w/ my machine right now.

That's due to the EA patch & you having v-sync turned off either in the game or in your video card options in windows or both. Turn it on wherever it is off, & this issue will disappear. This issue was discussed in the forums here when EA released patch #2. This has absolutely nothing to do with my upload.

I downloaded the Lite version but when you modify Nakamura on the Dodgers (AAA) the game freezes.

Btw... I do need to change his cyberface in the lite version. It is an old 04 face in there. Thanks for getting me to look & therefore I noticed that.

I am assuming you were looking at his cyberface when this happened.

I will G-D willing upload the fixed cyberface for the lite version. You can install it using eagraph (after you uncheck the read only on the models.big. Don't forget afterward to put it back to read only.)

P.S. I just uploaded the corrected version. It is called Nakamura.zip & should be available soon in the downloads section under "cyberfaces". The readme on the site contains instructions how to install it.

The game locks up when I attempt to view the Chein-Ming Wang face and the Lance Niekro face.

Are you referring to their portrait or cyberface? I looked at both players cyberfaces using Umachines addon & both are absolutely fine.

I will ask you this, have you added anything else to the models.big? Also, please tell me step by step how you installed the download.

You mentioned my KCcitystar's mod is crashing. At what point does this occur?

I need feedback for this. If I can know where it is crashing, I can try to fix it.

I have to say that if you use the old version you will have to update all the trades & transactions yourself. Also, you will have to manually add any of the newer cyberfaces if you want them.

It first crashed while playing the game then I believe I replaced the uniform.big with the original and it would then crash as the game was loading for play. I will try it again because as I have said your mod is most welcome and I hope people realize exactely how much your work is saving them from having to do all this.

Archived