Problem with Admins

NYM

Well how do you gusy expect me to change if all your going to do is put me down. Thanks Mo for understanding. MarkB check your PM. I told Y4L and Trues to ban me for life the next time I do something stupid. Y4L back me up on the statement.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well how do you gusy expect me to change if all your going to do is put me down. Thanks Mo for understanding. MarkB check your PM. I told Y4L and Trues to ban me for life the next time I do something stupid. Y4L back me up on the statement.

might help you remember.

I told Y4L and Trues to ban me for life the next time I do something stupid.

Can I get into some sort of pool for that......... :lmao: JK JK, Sorry

Ok NYM, Im sorry for putting you down. If you are truly are changed then I welcome you. But if something stupid happens again you know that everybody on this site is going to come after you right ? So dont spam and dont make threads like this and be smart and Im sure people will start to take you seriously.

NYM, with all joking aside, let me tell you this. No one wants to ban you for life. Nobody wants to ban you. PERIOD! Just come in here and enjoy yourself. If you know you have problems in certain areas, try to work on that. That's all. Don't make coming in here work. Make it fun, and then things will be better.

Have a good fourth of July!.

NYM, with all joking aside, let me tell you this. No one wants to ban you for life. Nobody wants to ban you. PERIOD! Just come in here and enjoy yourself. If you know you have problems in certain areas, try to work on that. That's all. Don't make coming in here work. Make it fun, and then things will be better.

Have a good fourth of July!.

I can confirm that. :wtg:

Jhath - I'll be sure to "attend" your days! It will be a good show! :lmao:

Archived