Problem with Admins

NYM

A certain admin on this board will not help me. HE is always criticizing me and its just not right. I wanted to find something out and he criticized me. He already banned me from left field, which led to my searches being corrupted ( I cannot search past the first page ) (and also cant access it through my profile). I wanted to find something else I previoulsy posted but couldnt because of Search. He closes down almost all my forums because thier always retarted according to him and everytime I try to PM him he doesnt answer back. He also makes up stoies about me starting fights and joining fights in the Left Field and MLB forums, which I havent done since my suspension. Thats a Issue.

Its the right category, its not spam, and my spelling is almost all correct. Along with my puncuation. This is the only way because he wont answer me in a PM.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh god, here we go again. :roll:

Practice what you preach, my friend:

Simple for people who want to be a trusted member:

1- Dont **** off an admin (key)

2- Dont Spam

3- Make useful post (opposite of spamming)

4- Be helpful when you can

5- Bonus: Try and contribute to the site

If you follow those rules you will probably be a trusted member in no time.

It isn't that I'm not answering you, it's that I'm ignoring you because, quite frankly, I've had about enough of you.

Now, I close down almost all your forums? Ever think there was a reason why? Let's look at your last five threads.

1. How to make this.

You wanted to know how to put an advanced URL link in your signature. I answered, you said thanks. It's still open.

2. Ahhhhh!

You thought the site was shutting down. The thread speaks for itself, and it's still open for replies.

3. MLB and Left Field.

You thought the Left Field and MLB sections were closed again. They weren't, you were just removed from the Trusted Members list and no longer had access. Your question had been answered already, therefore there was no reason for it to be left open for inevitable complaining.

4. I think it was the 80's.......

You made this in the wrong forum, the second time you have done this, therefore it was locked. If you don't have access to one forum, that doesn't mean you can post anything you want in the other forums.

5. How to do this?

You created another thread about something you had already asked (thread 1) which had been answered, by me no less, AND had access to it.

I actually feel ashamed for wasting my time answering you yet again because I have done it so many times before, both in private and in public, but you just don't get it.

Still think you have a legitimate complaint?

It isn't that I'm not answering you, it's that I'm ignoring you because, quite frankly, I've had about enough of you.

Now, I close down almost all your forums? Ever think there was a reason why? Let's look at your last five threads.

1. How to make this.

You wanted to know how to put an advanced URL link in your signature. I answered, you said thanks. It's still open.

2. Ahhhhh!

You thought the site was shutting down. The thread speaks for itself, and it still open for replies.

3. MLB and Left Field.

You thought the Left Field and MLB sections were closed again. They weren't, you were just removed from the Trusted Members list and no longer had access. Your question had been answered already, therefore there was no reason for it to be left open for inevitable complaining.

4. I think it was the 80's.......

You made this in the wrong forum, the second time you have done this, therefore it was locked. If you don't have access to one forum, that doesn't mean you can post anything you want in the other forums.

5. How to do this?

You created another thread about something you had already asked (thread 1) which had been answered, by me no less, AND had access to it.

I actually feel ashamed for wasting my time answering you yet again because I have done it so many times before, both in private and in public, but you just don't get it.

Still think you have a legitimate complaint?

Ha! I was thinking the exact same thing!

NYM91 is getting really annoying, eh?

Me too Sean O. I pick a person each day. Someone new so it doesn't get old. I think I got you scheduled for July 17th.

Y4L....im not complaining about you. MarkB just doesnt want to listen to what I have to say. He said he banned me from the left field forum because I was starting fights in the incerdible day at Yankee stadium. where actually he started first. Then when I do something wrong im th ebad guy.

Which is why I am suggesting that only those who are in the Trusted Members category can have posting priveleges in both LF and in the MLB board, while those who are not can only be able to read the posts... :wtg:

THATS THE PROBLEM!!!

I shoudnt be banned from thier in the first place. Nothing was wrong. MarkB got jealous I went to Yankee stadium, said I started fights, was a liar, and is constantly criticizing me.

I cant even access the forums either. Thier not even here.

sar·casm (sär'kăz'əm) pronunciation

n.

1. A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.

2. A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.

3. The use of sarcasm. See synonyms at wit1.

[Late Latin sarcasmus, from Greek sarkasmos, from sarkazein, to bite the lips in rage, from sarx, sark-, flesh.]

joke Audio pronunciation of "joke" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (jk)

n.

1. Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.

2. A mischievous trick; a prank.

3. An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.

4. Informal.

1. Something not to be taken seriously; a triviality: The accident was no joke.

2. An object of amusement or laughter; a laughingstock: His loud tie was the joke of the office.

I cant even access the forums either. Thier not even here.

NYM, you just dont get it do you ?

You had a post earlier that said dont **** off any admins.

What do you think you are doing now ? If you had a problem why didnt you PM someone ? Dont make yet another useless thread that will only hurt you.

I like Kc's idea of letting the spammers be able to read but not reply btw :wtg:

Which is why I am suggesting that only those who are in the Trusted Members category can have posting priveleges in both LF and in the MLB board, while those who are not can only be able to read the posts... :wtg:

I like this idea too. Consider it done.

NYM, you just dont get it do you ?

You had a post earlier that said dont **** off any admins.

What do you think you are doing now ? If you had a problem why didnt you PM someone ? Dont make yet another useless thread that will only hurt you.

I like Kc's idea of letting the spammers be able to read but not reply btw :wtg:

I tried PM him to sort out the problem, but when I PMed him all he did was correct my erros in sentences, and he avoided the subject.

Archived