Problem with Admins

NYM

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:new: :new: :new: :new: :new: :new: :new:

Ok guys. I thought about it. I was wrong. Im starting all over again. Im not going to make stupid forums, and I am going to act my age. Heres to the new NYM91....and goodbye to the old!!! This time its for real.

Can we please lock this knowing nym91's history. Please. All has been said and it's time to end the argument no matter who was right. Forgive the guy one more time even if he is on the last nerve. And by the way, can I get scheduled for July 22 to be picked on? :lmao: :wtg:

Admins are only annoying SOMETIMES but if you realize they are new yorkers you can step back and understand that SOMETIMES they are just harsher people than the rest of the world/U.S. Me being a southerner, I need to relax and not expect everyone to sip sweet tea and all be OK. :shrug: Maybe remember that, and the fact that the admins have to actually do work on the site that is not 100% fun. Gotta comlaint? PM the person you gotta probleMo with. No need for another useless thread. If you want useless, read my threads. :lmao: -Mo.

Can we please lock this knowing nym91's history. Please. All has been said and it's time to end the argument no matter who was right. Forgive the guy one more time even if he is on the last nerve. And by the way, can I get scheduled for July 22 to be picked on? :lmao: :wtg:

Admins are only annoying SOMETIMES but if you realize they are new yorkers you can step back and understand that SOMETIMES they are just harsher people than the rest of the world/U.S. Me being a southerner, I need to relax and not expect everyone to sip sweet tea and all be OK. :shrug: Maybe remember that, and the fact that the admins have to actually do work on the site that is not 100% fun. Gotta comlaint? PM the person you gotta probleMo with. No need for another useless thread. If you want useless, read my threads. :lmao: -Mo.

im not from new york omgwtflol11one111

However, partly co-signed.

Admins are only annoying SOMETIMES but if you realize they are Yankees fan, you can step back and understand that SOMETIMES they are just harsher people than the rest of the world/U.S. Me being a southerner, I need to relax and not expect everyone to sip sweet tea and all be OK. :shrug: Maybe remember that, and the fact that the admins have to actually do work on the site that is not 100% fun. Gotta comlaint? PM the person you gotta probleMo with. No need for another useless thread. If you want useless, read my threads. :lmao: -Mo.

Just some highlighted point to be careful on.

Edit: some minor changes. :wtg:

I've been thinking, and you know what I came up with?

A detention forum.

Instead of banning the person, just give them priveleges to only post in the detention forum. Instead of giving people bannings, just warn them that they will not be able to see the regular forums anymore, and suspend their posting priveleges in every forum. If the problem persists, then you just let them only use the Detention forum as their sole means of communication around the board. Call it Alcatraz or something that has meaning.

Also, if it is possible, make it hidden to the regular members, but visible to admins, mods, and those who are on their way out of the site. :)

Just my .02

-KC :wtg:

Hey, I thought I was the only person allowed to talk about how I'm going to change! The only problem is, everytime, I do. Everytime NYM says it, he gets more bloated with crap. NYM, word to the wise, either shut up or start seriously thinking with your little brain before you post. I thought your stupidity was funny the first month or two you were here, it was newbie stupidity. Now it's just sheer stupidity. I think I can vouch for most of this site when I say you need to really just grow up. Act older because acting your age isn't doing you any justice.

This was about as clean as I could keep it because this guy has repeatedly annoyed me over PM. It could've been more filthy and downright, but I took a break. I'm COTB anymore. :lol:

lol kc... great minds think alike... earlier in a diff thread a couple days ago.. i posted that read only idea (not knowing u had thought of it too)... however my reason was more on the basis that its just not fair, no matter how annoying you might be, to not be allowed to view the official chick thread...

I've been thinking, and you know what I came up with?

A detention forum.

Instead of banning the person, just give them priveleges to only post in the detention forum. Instead of giving people bannings, just warn them that they will not be able to see the regular forums anymore, and suspend their posting priveleges in every forum. If the problem persists, then you just let them only use the Detention forum as their sole means of communication around the board. Call it Alcatraz or something that has meaning.

Also, if it is possible, make it hidden to the regular members, but visible to admins, mods, and those who are on their way out of the site. :)

Just my .02

-KC :wtg:

ehh..I'm not sure why anyone would even want to post in such a forum. What exactly would be the point? Nevertheless, this entire situation was blown completely out of proportion. The simply idea of this thread is pretty ridiculous as well. Honestly, if someone has a problem with NYM or any other member of this forum, he or she is always free to use the ignore option against that person. It's that simple!!

What would the detention forum serve as a purpose? :duh:

Just don't understand why you would want one. :shrug:

To keep all the BS out of the "regular" forums.

I'd think of it as like some sort of jail so that members can serve whatever ban they please.

On their first offense the person recieves a warning.

Second offense, they're forum priveleges turn into "Read-Only"

Third Offense, they can only see and post in the detention forum until their ban, being either a 45 day ban or a 60 day ban, ends.

I'd think of it as like some sort of jail so that members can serve whatever ban they please.

Third Offense, they can only see and post in the detention forum until their ban, being either a 45 day ban or a 60 day ban, ends.

That's not necessarily a bad idea from my point-of-view, but I fail to see why someone would subject himself to something like that. Personally, I'd rather just leave the forum altogether as opposed to being forced to post in one designated area...but I like your idea of a "read-only" option being set against the member for a certain amount of time as a form of punishment.

Co-Signed.

I love it

That's not necessarily a bad idea from my point-of-view, but I fail to see why someone would subject himself to something like that. Personally, I'd rather just leave the forum altogether as opposed to being forced to post in one designated area...but I like your idea of a "read-only" option being set against the member for a certain amount of time as a form of punishment.

second that. The "jail" area would only be filled with this kind of thread that do no good.

:new: :new: :new: :new: :new: :new: :new:

Ok guys. I thought about it. I was wrong. Im starting all over again. Im not going to make stupid forums, and I am going to act my age. Heres to the new NYM91....and goodbye to the old!!! This time its for real.

Dude, get real, thats total BS. You sound like a convict trying to make paroll. How many times do you hear someone try and make up b4 the real consequences come. Do us all a favor and either really change ur attitude around here or just leave.

second that. The "jail" area would only be filled with this kind of thread that do no good.

It'll only work if the trusted members are allowed to go in and poke the idiots every time they do something stupid. Which, y'know, would be roughly constantly.

Also, people should stop making posts about how they're going to change. If life has taught me anything, people never change. C'est la vie.

It'll only work if the trusted members are allowed to go in and poke the idiots every time they do something stupid. Which, y'know, would be roughly constantly.

Sounds like fun for me being a trusted member but I don't think this is fair for those banned to the "jail" section.

Also, people should stop making posts about how they're going to change. If life has taught me anything, people never change. C'est la vie.

ie: Brooklyn?

Archived