Concept Uni Request Thread + 60 Uni Project

Fastflink2009

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the Yankees uniform but does the hat match the shirt or not? It looks a little too dark.

As for the Twins one and latest Oakland effort, I love em both. Great job.

It is dark as it is my version of the normal Yankees Midnight Blue hat, I didn't want the shirt to be as dark

Well, as he said, i requested the jerseys, i found these that I made a while ago.

DBacksFantasyA.png

But, as always Fastflink, you are the king, great job :hail:

Thanks Man, I always enjoy your feedback

Tigers Concept, Based on a team called the Dallas Tigers that I play against. Hope you like this one, one of my best ever:

tigersconcept9qx.jpg

I Agree, thanks for the help:

dbacksconcept7vm.jpg

I like this one alot and the new Mariners one. Question though. You guys have alot of concepts but is anyone outside of Umachines even attemtping these? I see so many that look so good but no one is being mentioned as possible creators of them. Is there a team?

Thanks for the designs though. Makes me want to try.

I like this one alot and the new Mariners one. Question though. You guys have alot of concepts but is anyone outside of Umachines even attemtping these? I see so many that look so good but no one is being mentioned as possible creators of them. Is there a team?

Thanks for the designs though. Makes me want to try.

exactly, this thread seems fairly pointless to me without them being made, but the guys here don't seem to want to try :roll:

Why don't you have a go then? Oh and by the way there is at least one screen shot on here of a concept in game

yank-usa-baseball.png

The Best Jersey Ever:

marinersretroconcept2xp.jpg

I thought you guys would like this mariners one more. I took the old logos and added the new colors to it. Anyway, I have already talked to Umachines about putting some of these in his review packs. But after he is done w/ his MLB work, he is going to work on his venezuelan league. So I will keep asking around to see if someone could make all of these and put them in the DL as one MLB Concept Pack and then you just install them.

yep! Once again from me,......if you can make a concept it is EXACTLY the same as making an ingame uni!!

Ya but I'm not sure what programs I have to have and everything like that, I would rather leave it up to a pro but if push comes to shove I might try it.

Astros Retro Concept 1994-1999:

astrosretroconcept7al.jpg

gys the i do uniforms and if you look at the downloads for 2005, you'll see i do. if you look and download one of these thre are a a few teams that alt home and road unforms that are near these. while there not exact to the concept in the thread there are a couple that are vary close these. the m's home alt and tigers home alt in my sets wre vary close. there is a o's home alt in the orage a version of the 79 one. there two i think grate LLA ununiforms thate from basic stratch forthem. one is featured in the screenshots and that there road uniform the way i have them, and la road alt. takea look. if anyone likes throws but wnats something spific from thsi thread and can tell which, i'll do them. no prinstripes or the neck and down the front jersey piping.

her the list as of now.

mcbaseballmods concept jersey series v1 2005 (blue jays)

2005 ALC pack mcbaseballmods

2005 ALE pack mcbaseballmods

2005 NLW pack mcbaseballmods

2005 NLC pack mcbaseballmods

2005 NLE pack mcbaseballmods

2005 ALW pack mcbaseballmods

Archived