Concept Uni Request Thread + 60 Uni Project

Fastflink2009

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All you jays fans out there I know will love this

Blue Jays Retro/Modern Concept 1977-1996:

bluejaysconcept1qu.jpg

This I do like. The retro blue jays uni in a more up to date concept. Nice job :wtg: I would surely do a dynasty with this uni. I hate the unis they have now.

This I do like. The retro blue jays uni in a more up to date concept. Nice job :wtg: I would surely do a dynasty with this uni. I hate the unis they have now.

When I post a jersey that says Retro/Modern, then the year. That means I have taken the old logos from a certain timeperiod, put them on one of the new jerseys, and made the logos the new colors. Then I add whatever twists I feel like. So look for all the retro ones I have made, and they are actually retro w/ a modern twist or modern w/ a retro twist, however you want to put it.

The thing about catcher's gear is everything is symmetrical, so it's impossible to do Nike logos, or Rawlings logos, or pretty much any logo that isn't symmetrical.

If I put the Nike logo in the center, in the game, you would see the Nike logo mirrored in the center of the chest protector, and that would look just downright ridiculous, not to mention Nike would sue my pants off for misrepresenting their logo so stupidly.

So what I did was make symmetrical logos for all my gear, like circles and triangles and stuff.

They can't sue you if the logo is different. :wink:

That spankees one was pretty sharp with the navy blue with the white trim and yankees on the front. You guys are work'n it and it shows............keep it up and pretty soon we may not need UM to do his unis for the game..... :lol: Just kidding U, you know we love ya :hic: I would love a concept uni set of 3 or 4 from each team if you guys were up to it. I hear a paypal moment :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

and fastflink I know about what you had put at the top as far as retro uni and the year. I think its still a very sharp uni.

Yes they can! They sued the ancient Greek goddess Nike to retain the rights to her name and logo ... it's in all the history books ...

HUH?? :doh: :doh: :doh: If it was a joke, Im pretty slow today and it was funny...........If it wasnt a joke, I just got lost...... :help::lol: :lol:

Oh wait, no, I was serious. Nike actually sued an ancient Greek goddess thousands of years ago ... now who's stupid, the person who made the joke, or the person who couldn't understand if it was a joke or not?

Anyways, enough about the stupid ancient Greeks -- back to concept jerseys!

Really FUNNY :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :stupid:

Don't you pay attention in history????? Spungo, smart kids like have a more sophisticated sense of humor. JK, I love all the constructive comments in this thread and you guys are really helping w/ the uniforms. Steroid to answer I don't think we can make that many uniforms b/c we just don't have enough uni modders. I have no problem making that many concepts but it is very tough for us to do it when we only have one experienced uni modder in Mcoll. So please, Uni modders out there, I am giving a shout out for some help on our 60 uni project. Just Pm me if you are interested.

Spungo- I think u should drop the missouri outline on the Royals jersey. Especially since they draw fans from both KCK and KCMO.

This sounds like the Anaheim/Los Angeles Angels dispute. Now everyone knows where the team is -- Kansas City, Missouri, so the logos gonna stay. Besides, I think the new logo looks really rad.

And besides, I think the Kansans won't be upset. It's not like two states would fight over who owns the Royals more ...

any way can we try and stay on topic :wtg:. I have 9 more unis to make to finish my part of the project

Here they are (No particular order)

Oakland: Modern

Yankees: Retro/Modern

Devil Rays: Retro/Modern

Rockies: Retro/Modern, Modern

Reds: Retro/Modern, Modern

Phillies: Modern

Brewers: Modern

Tell me which ones you want now

Don't you pay attention in history????? Spungo, smart kids like have a more sophisticated sense of humor. JK, I love all the constructive comments in this thread and you guys are really helping w/ the uniforms. Steroid to answer I don't think we can make that many uniforms b/c we just don't have enough uni modders. I have no problem making that many concepts but it is very tough for us to do it when we only have one experienced uni modder in Mcoll. So please, Uni modders out there, I am giving a shout out for some help on our 60 uni project. Just Pm me if you are interested.

Sounds great, I hope you were not assuming I was counting on that many unis?? It would be next to if not almost impossible. If you had the team you wanted, Im sure you guys could bust em out at lightning pace. Hey Im enjoying what ya presented already.

By the way, I am pretty smart, but I was thinking NIKE shoes sued a Greek goddess 1000's of years ago. That was my bad. I gotcha now. It takes me a couple times, but after that I roll like butta baby :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

fastflink, I used to live in Gladewater and Longview. Not that it matters much, but I liked it alot. I loved it when I visited Corpus and Galveston. Beautiful down there. I have friends that live in Kilgore and Hallsville.

the reds do able, but the only issue wth this one going to be if you intending this to used as with # on the front, there going be a possible problem. if i remebrt right, the reds numbers when used are right wher that baseball head logo is at. the only ecpetion that be differnt is there 80 red jersey cin uniform. i have to check futher into it when i get closer to doing for the team. that be a few days.

Archived