Toronto Blue Jays set v1.1 (new: Chulk, McDonald, ...)

jogar84

I'm working on most of the minor league prospects, so if you want to include some of them when you release, I'd be happy to help. Here's a preview of Guillermo Quiroz. It's almost finished, maybe just some more oedit work.

mvp200520050609162811753st.png

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm working on most of the minor league prospects, so if you want to include some of them when you release, I'd be happy to help. Here's a preview of Guillermo Quiroz. It's almost finished, maybe just some more oedit work.

mvp200520050609162811753st.png

ya that would be great to include it Jogar! :wtg:

I'll probably do about 15-20 including:

Gabe Gross

John-Ford Griffin

Jason Arnold

Francisco Rosario

Anton French

Shaun Marcum

Chip Cannon (if the Fisher Cats update his pic)

Curtis Thigpen

Zach Jackson

Dustin McGowan

David Purcey

Ricky Romero

Adam Lind

Justin Singleton

Ismael Ramirez

If jogar wants to, maybe we can release a full pack with all of them when we're both done.

I've pretty much finished Quiroz, and I started Jason Frasor, Alexis Rios and Jason Arnols a few months ago, but I just stumbled when I got to the headshapes, but I seem to be back on track now. I most likely won't do any of the guys jogar has already started/finished as his are good enough for me.

PS, if anyone has some good pics of those guys I mentioned, please pm them to me, they would really help this get finished faster. (Note: I've already got all of the hi-res pics from MLB, its just that some of them arent great) Oh, and if anyone has headshape suggestions for any of them that would be a big help too. Thanks!

I'll probably release mine one by one, and then a full pack at the end.

Just to kep things coordinated, jogar, which ids are you using for your faces, just so i can use different ones for mine.

I already did most of the Major league guys including Rios, I guess your pack will be just of the Minor leaguers. Also, I will be done with this project in a couple of days. I only have Shoenewies and Towers left to do.

and what about Jason Frasor and Scott Schoeneweis.. I mean if you're going to do the backup catcher who never plays why not do them

I've decided not to do Shoeneweis. Instead the last 3 will be Josh Towers, Gabe Gross and Jason Frasor.

on the main page it says you're doing Towers, Gross and Chulk and not Frasor

yes, it also says subject to change. Like i said, i think Gross and Frasor will be the final two faces i will do, and they will be the 2 bonus faces. I might also include League (with the sunglasses) if i like how it turns out.

So all in all, this set will contain at most 18.

no more Chulk? Maybe khinske will do Chulk, Schoeneweis, the rest of the minor league guys...

yea, i guess thats what he wanted to do, he already did Quiroz so the minor leaguers will be up to him. I just finished Gabe Gross, now working on Frasor and League.

Archived