Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jogar84

Toronto Blue Jays set v1.1 (new: Chulk, McDonald, ...)

Thanks for the comments!

Guys, what do you think of Shea Hillenbrand getting a new face. I just noticed myself EA's looks nothing like him at all. Not even close.

Sure defenitly do Shea Hillenbrand, but you still didn't aswer my question- Does it come with a .bat installment?

Sure defenitly do Shea Hillenbrand, but you still didn't aswer my question- Does it come with a .bat installment?

yes

Definite thumbs up for Hillenbrand...I been hoping would fix EA's travesty for a while.

BTW, excellent job on all the faces so far.

Speier looks amazing but he's not the closer.. Miguel Batista is.. Speier is in middle relief

EDIT: perhaps Jason Frasor, Vinnie Chulk and Gustavo Chacin (the one out there doesn't look like him at all, looks like a cross between Brandon League and Chacin)?

Another side note.. Rios has "peach fuzz" on his chin/mustache area and it should be added to his face on there

BTW, Russ Adams should be the next player I will be working on.

wow that Walker one looks great... if only you would do other prospects in the organization

great job on walker!

wow that Walker one looks great... if only you would do other prospects in the organization

lol, if only the Blue Jays had prospects. j/k. I will try to do Quiroz, John ford griffin, Franciso Rosario and Gabe Gross, so this set will end up having more than 10.

frankpete1bj.png

*fixed Pete Walker's eye color from dark brown to lighter brown.

*Frank Menechino v2, fixed skin color.

lol, if only the Blue Jays had prospects. j/k. I will try to do Quiroz, John ford griffin, Franciso Rosario and Gabe Gross, so this set will end up having more than 10.

The Jays don't have a lot of top flight offensive prospects but they have a lot of starting pitching depth in the minor leagues although few are ready to jump to the big leagues this season

Can you possibly do a Brandon League, Zach Jackson, or Ricky Romero face?