Toronto Blue Jays set v1.1 (new: Chulk, McDonald, ...)

jogar84

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice work :wtg:, P.S. 3B/DH :shrug:

More likely 3B/DH/SS (he've played a couple games as SS, and converted from SS in AAA to 3B in Majors this year.

And Zaun...he doesn't have a beard, just full goatee.

Pete Walker..he just doesn't look right.

But the rest..looks pretty good, especially Speier.

i think all of these are excellent! but is it just me or is frank menechino's mole on the wrong side?? ahaha, watever, this is gonna be one of the sickest mods

ps i have a request, instead of miguel negron, or any other minor leaguer, could you do a major leaguer instead? like vinnie chulk/ scott shoenwiess , thank you. appreciate all your hard work

I think you need to add more wear to his face or something to make it look more like him.. it's close but not quite there yet

wear to his face? Dont know what that means, but i gotta move on to the next player pretty soon. I'll look at more pics of him and add some minor changes maybe, but as for now I'm working on Russ Adams.

wear as for example bags under eyes or frown lines.. as he looks too young in that pic

well in his hi res he doesnt really have bags under his eyes or frown lines, as u say, but ill see what i can do since I was only going by his pic to make his cyberface.

Archived