Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jogar84

Toronto Blue Jays set v1.1 (new: Chulk, McDonald, ...)

I'll let u know. Ill try to do 1 or 2 a day. Look for Alexis Rios to be up next, should be a challenging face to do.

Thx, and good luck with Alex Rios!

Really cool man, but what is skintune. I would like to know bc I want to match the skin to the photo in cyberfaces I make

YankeexDev, go to the phototune website and download the skintune demo. It's weird, the trials never run out for me and I haven't even done anything illegal.

Jogar, do you have IM so I can give you the instructions for the 2x faces

biker_jim_uk your family guy aviater is so jokes :lmao: , where did u get it from?

Very early Oedit preview of Alexis Rios w.i.p. Yes folks, i took a while to find the right model, but i think this will do. i think it will be done by tomorrow, but this is just how i got started. Not very glamorous but u can see how crazy it is making a cyberface.

rios4aw.gif

sorry for the delay, had to take a few days away from this.

holy man, jogar we appreciate your hard work!!

you even got rios' slightly crooked nose, i cant believe it.

BTW, you mentioned in another thread of yours that you had made a second version of frank menechino, where his face colour matched the rest of his skin. will that be included in your set? and will the skin colour proper? cause i hear that the hi res blue jay pictures have a wierd color. thanks.

Do you have an ETA on when you think the face set will be done because I'm getting ready to start a new Jays dynasty?

cybernetic, probably 7-10 days in completing all 10

JoltinJoeCarter, yes Menechino v2 will be included with the green looking skin fixed and other minor updates.