TheSpungo's Kansas City Organizational Update Thread

thespungo

Yeah, those nike wristbands are a little outrageous. Also, I think the images your talking about in the concept uni thread are no longer there. How about just posting a pic of your best wristband work right here in this thread?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, the name brand catcher's gear is in my uniform pack, the concept uni pack, and a few others, too, I believe ... other than someone else using my catcher's gear in their packs, there's no download I can make that would magically install my catcher's gear over your old ones.

Will you do KC next or would it be Omaha and Wichita before you go into the Royals.

Can't wait for the Royals since I hardly play any minor league games in my Royals dynasty(other than checking out your uni and a few other stadiums once in a while).

Keep up the good works.

And you don't need to worry about me cursing the Royals for 1 more month :wtg:

Cool, the Royal fans seem to be coming out of the woodworks! Glad you're all liking them, but you need to quit liking them soon, cause you'll have something newer to like -- the Witchita Wranglers uniform update! No more playing with the incorrect home jersey, plus you get the road and batting practice jerseys, too! Only a few more days!

Well, I didn't realize there were people out there who wanted the Royals done, considering 2 or 3 have already released Royals uniform packs. HOWEVER, I could do a Royals pack if wanted, because all of the packs had a few teeny TINY errors here and there -- wrong belts, wrong socks, etc. Also, no one has put out a Royals pack with John Buck's correct catching gear. And I could include the Negro League jerseys they wore a week or two ago, another retro jersey from the early 80's. So I guess what i'm trying to say is I could release a pack that could have a few things the other packs dont have ... wait a minute, so maybe I will release a Royals pack. Good idea, expo ...

My gosh, let'ds hope he is! It's just a shame he's still not getting the run support he deserves ... i'm so afrai we're going to lose him as soon as his contract runs out ...

Unless the Royals has dumped(maybe a better word? finished) with Sweeney's contract by then. And the organisation can use the Sweeney money on Greinke.

I just don't see Mr. ******* Glass spending tons of money on the team. And I don't see why Greinke would want to stay in KC if he can get even the same amount of money else where. Sweeney is the highest paid Royal and he's being blamed for everything that the Royals do wrong here in KC.

Yeah, I feel bad for Sweeney, he's got the brunt of the problems. But that's why I like him, he's our guy, he's stuck with this team for so long, and I really respect that. I think they'll hold on to Sweeney and try and build around him. I could see them fielding a winning team around Sweeney within the next 3-4 years ... it sucks to have to look so far into the future, but alas, that's the life of a Royals fan ...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I was wondering if a mod could change the title of this thread to "TheSpungo's Kansas City Organizational Update Thread," or something like that. I think you'd rather there be one thread for all my updates, so as not to clutter the joint up, so i'm just gonna put everything about all my KC updates in here, which includes High Desert, Wichita, Omaha, and Kansas City.

Thank you thank you.

Welp, now that this is the organizational update thread, here's a looksee at the forthcoming Kansas City update ...

home0gq.th.jpghomealt6wc.th.jpgroad7ij.th.jpg

roadalt8du.th.jpgspring4yq.th.jpgretro15jv.th.jpg

retro24lt.th.jpgnegro9ku.th.jpg

Now there are some special things in this pack i'd like to point out:

1. The necks -- haven't seen anyone put out jersey's with necks like these. This is how the jersey's actually look on players in real life, close to their neck on the sides, and a little droopy in the front. In the game, of course, the neck is HUGE and the undershirt shows all the way around the neck. So I decided to fix that, and I think they look alot better now in the game ...

2. Negro League Jersey -- as far as I know, this is the first one made around here. After the Royals wore these a few weeks ago, I decided I had to make them. I really like alot of the old Negro League jerseys, and I hope to see more here in the future ...

3. Color changes -- just changed a few of the colors on most of the jerseys so they more accurately reflect what the Royals are wearing now ...

These oughtta be out in a few days. Hold your breath until then ...

Archived