TheSpungo's Kansas City Organizational Update Thread

thespungo

Well, I got to thinking, i'm sure there are gonna be people who don't know what to do with those files in the uniform pack, so i'll clear that up here --

To install these uniforms, you need to use Fuzz's studio. It's how I do all my uniform business and how you should, too. Once you download studio you'll realize it's an easy and great program, and you'll have no problem uploading my jerseys.

Now i'm sorry I don't know how to make a batch installer, (I just make jerseys) so unless someone wants to create a batch installer for this set, the only way to upload them as far as I know is to use Fuzz's studio.

Ok, that being said, what does everyone think of the first Kansas City Royals minor league update?

Kansas City Royals minor league update

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have also downloaded them, but haven't had the chance to load them yet. I was excited to see a Royals minor league set, especially since the Dodger set has already been done. Keep up the good work. I'd love to see Omaha and Wichita done, too.

Oh, well what a flood of responses, there are more Royal enthusiasts than I thought!

The next pack in the series will be the Wichita Wranglers, then the Omaha Royals, and then my Royals fantasy jerseys.

Wichita should be up by the end of the week, then one update a week after sounds about right ...

Eh, I don't need the prestige of the great and powerful "Uni Gods." It's a freaking message board for Christ's sake, not a way of life. But anyways, once all my uniforms are released, everyone will see me for who I really am -- a sad, sad Royals fan who photoshops jerseys to forget the sorrow caused by his crappy team. Or I hope they at least say "He made things, good." I'll take either one ...

you don't get responses unless you are one of the uni gods unfortunately but keep at it the unis look good to me

That's kind of a cynical way to look at it, don't you think?

Spungo, I saw the preview pic, and while they look good, you're not going to get any real feedback until you show us how the uniforms look in-game. That is the true measure of how well you've done...

Yeah Moser, I was thinking about that and I think you're right. I just really didnt wanna have to capture some screenshots the day I uploaded the pack onto the site.

But now that someone chose my uniform pack as the featured file, maybe i'll buckle down today and throw some screenshots in this thread for everyone. I was really only thinking about my fellow Royals fans, so I assumed all they needed were the jersey selection screen pics and they'd download, just because it was for the Royals.

But thanks again for choosing my pack as the featured file, I was really surprised by that. I'll try and get some screenshots up today for everyone who hasnt downloaded the pack yet ...

That's kind of a cynical way to look at it, don't you think?

Spungo, I saw the preview pic, and while they look good, you're not going to get any real feedback until you show us how the uniforms look in-game. That is the true measure of how well you've done...

is it not true? How many comments has Fizzjob got recently or Thome? Thn compare it to Umachines, KCCitystar or RAMs stuff

Thank you very much KC, but you're name is a direct contradiction! A Yankees fan who's screen name is the name of the Kansas City newspaper? Blasphemy!

But seriously, i've been meaning to ask this -- what has everyone thought of the wristbands i've included in the set? As far as I know, i'm the only one to have attempted to put logo's on them, but do they look good in the game?

you really don't get it do you?

I commented positively on your kits but was trying to say the rest of the forum won't because you are not one of the 'gods'! As you obviously aren't aware I had the same (lack of) responses to my stuff, which is why I tend not to bother posting them anymore. None of my post in this thread was negative towards you! Did you yourself not comment on the lack of responses in your second post! Next time I'll spell it out really slowly :tired:

Next time I'll spell it out really slowly

How about next time, you just don't post anything at all ... You just seem bitter, and I don't really wanna hear about it. I've gotten enough responses now, and it was never a big deal. I was just commenting on the lack of Royal fans, which is what I attributed to the lack of responses. Obviously if a Yankees uniform pack is released it will get more responses than a Royals pack, and that's no big deal, it's just life. So why don't you just quit complaining about the all-powerful "Mod Gods" and focus on the real reason we're 'spose to be submitting mods -- to have fun and enjoy the game. It shouldn't be about the number of responses you get ...

Now, back to my uniform update! I'm interested to hear what everyone thinks of the wristbands ...

Ok, here's the preview pic everyone's been clamoring for. Special thanks to Moser for lighting a fire under my butt to make a better preview pic. Oh, and another special thanks to biker jim for being so awesome!

mavsupdate6uw.th.jpg

Forget about the haters, just stay positive and do what you do ;)

Great job on the uniforms (and UnderArmour wristbands) BTW...

Thanks Moser. The problem i'm having with the wristbands though, is they seem to be a little off-center. And the other problem i'm having is i'm an adamant perfectionist.

Like I said, as far as I know i'm the first one to put logo's on the wristbands, but has anyone else tried it? I'd like to see what they've come up with, cause I just can't seem to center that danged logo right where I want it ...

Archived