TheSpungo's Kansas City Organizational Update Thread

thespungo

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn those unis are sweet. I really need to get a copy of MVP 2005 PC.

The Royals mid-80's BP jersey was pretty cool. I think they wore them in spring training too. Ill see if I can find you some pics.

Good to have you on the Royals Mod team, Bonny. The better the pictures, the faster I can finish those jerseys.

Damn it Spungo, i go away for 3 days and you make more KC Jerseys!...i'm betting after this update, there's nothing else you'll be able to do to them to make them look any better. You've got the detail down to the bit. Excellent job!

Damn it Spungo, i go away for 3 days and you make more KC Jerseys!...i'm betting after this update, there's nothing else you'll be able to do to them to make them look any better. You've got the detail down to the bit. Excellent job!

Yeah, I've been thinking about that lately, whether or not there are areas that can still be improved on those jerseys, but for now I am very satisfied with the jersey's and I won't be worrying about them much.

I was playing with them last night and decided I can finally start a dynasty and play it all the way through, as I won't have to make anymore major changes to my jersey set. It was a comforting thought...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived