TheSpungo's Kansas City Organizational Update Thread

thespungo

And plus, if Berroa really made that many errors he'd be gone by now. Right? RIGHT? Is anyone listening to me!?

yeah...the Royals have such a great track record of making quality baseball decisions... :D

i have yet to watch a game that Berroa didn't do something stupid or screw something up, whether it's bobble the cutoff (like tonight) or swing at pitches that andy sisco would need a ladder to hit. but Berroa's minor league talent isn't the issue in this thread - it's your kick *** unis...so i digress. keep up the great work :D

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update my uniform pack to v2.0 -- It now includes my spring training uniforms.

The ST uniforms are un-doubtedly me best work. I added a new texture to the jersey and hat, giving it the same texture as the real-life ST uniforms.

Go ahead and download it. You know you wanna play as the Royals. Don't deny it.

http://mvpmods.com/index.php?name=Download...details&id=3059

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I figured this'd be the best place to put these, so here goes: This is just a little idea inspired by the old rainbow Astros uniforms and I've only recently had time to complete it because I've been ever so bored. Oh, so bored...

royalsretrob9sd.png

royalsretrohat6mk.png

royalsretroslv4ej.png

royalsretropants5hp.png

I figured this'd be the best place to put these, so here goes This is just a little idea inspired by the old rainbow Astros uniforms and I've only recently had time to complete it because I've been ever so bored. Oh, so bored...

nice idea, despite my hate for logos on the right side of the chest, I like it.

This isn't a Royals jersey, but I didn't wanna start a whole new thread just for this thang:

From this --

hawaiian20front8qt.jpg

To this --

lvhawaiianjers35cj.pnglvhawaiianjers45oq.png

00031lz.png

My hometown team away from home, the Las Vegas 51s, have a hawaiian shirt night every year, and I think this is their jersey from last year or before. Since I'm in Denver for the summer, I'm not sure if I'm going to miss their hawaiian jerseys this year or not.

Anyways, I thought they looked fun, so I whipped 'em up today. Put 'em in the game and post me screenshots why dontcha...

Nice job spungo.

What effect are you using on the logo layer to make them look 'raised' or 'sewn on'?

Just some beveling and pattern overlay. KC gave me a good pre-set pattern when I was back on my personal computer, but now that I'm at my parent's house all summer, I've just been trying to fake it as best I can with the beveling & embossing settings, with a little pattern overlay mixed in.

Hey crazy Royals fans,

I'm missing two portraits for the Royals Total Portrait set,

Justin Barnes

Michael Gaffney

so if you have any pics of these two let me know,

Thanks

Nope, never seen those guys in my life. And chances are, considering they're in the Royals abyss, neither will you...

spungo - if you finished those LV unis, send 'em my way!

I don't have my programs with me (I'm home with my parents for the summer) that would allow me to create the .fsh files. No MVP, either.

But if you'd like to make them yourself, I can send you the uniform folder with all the .bmp's and stuff. I'd love to see some screenshots of them in the game...

In fact, I have tons of uniforms that could be made by anyone willing to create the .fsh files from my bmp's. But if not, I'll just create them myself and load 'em up to the site when I get back to Vegas in mid-August.

Archived