Stadium Retouching Project WIP

Pirate

TribeTime I plan on finishing the mod tomarrow and moving onto US Cellular... I noticed the player pictures earlier this year when I attended the Jake for my bachelor party... I didn't take my camera so I didn't get any update pics. The resolution on the baseline scoreboards on the different decks of the park is very large. The photo I have of the Jake dugouts is from June are you sure the Jake logo is in there?

I did some research the logo in the dugout is correct for the 1st base side (The Indians Side) the visitors dugout is repleat with the Jake Logo.

The collage photo things by the exits cannot be seen in game. No point in waisting verts on them.

The Ad behind the plate is switched the center field numbers is green now the Batters Eye Bar is up in the air, I have only on good shot of it so we will see.

Just an update:

jake4.jpg

I hate - absolutely hate - US Cellular Field, I am giving it one more go and I am then removing the ads totally from the walls and releasing it... But I have updated the Fundamentals thing

HUZZAH!!!!

I did it. I got the ads and the faces on the wall and got them to stay from different camera angles. The Majestic ad and lumber ad still fade but they are not as important and they only disappear in real wierd angles...

US Cellular day is done! The night version will be easy after that.

I will take a look at the retired names in the Jake I have already made them but it looked poopy when I implemented them...

uscell1.jpg

uscell2.jpg

uscell3.jpg

did you add the sign "welcome to US Cellular Field" on the press box like in this picture?

http://image22.webshots.com/23/4/82/42/360...42fSkBRs_fs.jpg

thanks

No I did not but maybe I can fit it in and release a version 2.1 but for the moment I am stepping away from US Cellular... Network Associates is next I guess. I don't like it and haven't found too many pics of it.

Will ya be making any changes to Comerica?

If so could you please add the grounds-crew gate

behind home? The ad board just left and behind home?

Olde English D behind home?

And a tarp along the first base line?

How about the dirt detail around home?

Any chance of stands added to rightfield?

Bullpen moved to left?

Is there anyone capable of this?

As for all you guys have done thus far, FANTASTIC!

The only thing I see is that the path should be narrowed a bit.

Thanks again for all of the hard work!

The Tigers switched the bullpen area over the winter. After moving the left field fences in toward home plate prior to last season, there was extra space between the new fence and the stands. So the bullpen was moved to that area in left field and a total of 950 additional seats were installed beyond the right field wall where the bullpens used to be located.

06tigers0mu.jpg

IS THIS POSSIBLE?

Yeah McAfee is going to be a challenge because there are not a lot of pictures of the park from this season... I have been able to piece it together. I really want to finish up all the stadiums.

I truly appreciate all the comments

You were doing an amazing job i couldn't imagine what needs finished... Eventually you or I will finish it. I think it will go McAfee, Safeco, then Miller Park,, unless Moser finishes it :) So we'll see my Wife is working 80 hours a week and I have an interview for a new job so we'll see how the time issues are, maybe a lot of time or no time....

You were doing an amazing job i couldn't imagine what needs finished... Eventually you or I will finish it. I think it will go McAfee, Safeco, then Miller Park,, unless Moser finishes it :) So we'll see my Wife is working 80 hours a week and I have an interview for a new job so we'll see how the time issues are, maybe a lot of time or no time....

I'm doing miller... though my trial of Paint Shop Pro 9 ran out and I can't buy it cause I'm saving for a digital camera which will take me a while (and I can't see where my parents will lend me like $100), so unless they come out with a new version of it I'm stuck. Darn, I just went there! the pics were REALLY fuzzy cause of the lighting...

Archived