If you could meet any baseball player ever...

SwinginSoriano

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes Sir, Archibald Wright Graham rode the pine for the Giants in 1905 - exactly 100 years ago. Appeared in that 1 game without an official At Bat. Would love an opportunity of telling him how his Major League Career was well noted in the movie Field of Dreams. I'm sure he would have had a great deal of interesting conversation to share. Poor fella lived another 60 years probably just dreaming of that one chance he wanted to wink down the pitcher.

I actually have him created in my personal Classic Rosters riding the pine in the minors just waiting for his shot at taking one in the ear !!!

Preacher Rowe or Billy Sunday, since I'm a Christian. One of these dudes led someone to the Lord, then that person led Billy Graham to Christ-there's just a long line of a legacy going back to one guy who got saved and started preaching. Each person led one person Jesus and then on and on down the line-each person became a famous evangelist.

I've always wanted to meet Nolan Ryan for some reason. And Tony Gwynn. I wouldn't even know what to talk about though, so I'd probably have dumb conversations.

Archived