Still an interest in the Mod Squad-Forum Fanatics games?

Yankee4Life

Do you want the Mod Squad-Forum Fanatic games?  

23 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish I would of thought of this earlier. Although there probably aren't enough people to make a full team we should of had a "Contributor" team.

There is enough people for a contributor team, but you'd have to double check with Trues on that.

But hold off on that because I sent out the PM's to every person on the FF roster that Fuzzone provided last night. So far, I got one response. BaseballHeadDan wrote to me and he stated that he " didn't realize he was a Forum Fanatic." So I asked him "Do you want in or not? Yes or No?" and he replied no. So he's out. And now he can't get back in. I am going to tell this to Fuzz and it should free up a space for you. Stay tuned.

I want to take the time here to explain the reasonings behind fuzzone's choice of players on his version of the FF team. He based it on posts in the forum. Some of you guys who wanted to be in have under 100 posts in here and that is why you were overlooked.

This thread was started on the first of this month and it has taken off and now has a life of it's own. If you guys that are not on the roster now that was provided by Fuzzone notice one thing, some of the players on that list have not been in this thread and have not shown one bit of interest to be on the forum fanatics. Here's a list of people that have been in this thread and want to be on the FF team but have not enough posts, or whatever reason:

1. Chewy

2. djeagles11

3. wolfy6finger

4. ftbllhead6

5. fabiomontiel

Each one of you guys expressed interest to be on this and I have this in order of who expressed interest first. We already lost one guy because he said he didn't want to be on the FF team. I don't know why and I don't care to know. But you five do and if you want to be part of it I will do my best to push it. Fuzz did say people will be replaced on a first come first serve basis and you five are on the top of the list.

Well I am pushing 500 posts, and would like to be on the team. I understand if I am not, so be it. Would have been a cool feature to download...I am not a modder, so I can't claim to have contributed anything to this site but my posts...and this isn't a slight at AstroEric...but how did he get picked for the Forum Fanatics, but I didn't?

Chewy- We'll always have Poker Nights! :lol:

Well I am pushing 500 posts, and would like to be on the team. I understand if I am not, so be it. Would have been a cool feature to download...I am not a modder, so I can't claim to have contributed anything to this site but my posts...and this isn't a slight at AstroEric...but how did he get picked for the Forum Fanatics, but I didn't?

Chewy- We'll always have Poker Nights! :lol:

I think he's helping fuzzone with the project. Fuzz, Kraw, Hory, KC, Carter and him are the ones who will make this work.

But I see what you mean. He's got about 340 posts but really that means nothing. I don't see you not being on this team. Just by studying the roster that fuzz provided, I see another opening. BBfanatik9 was notified about this last week and he didn't respond. And I had to e-mail him again today and there's a good chance he won't respond again. If these guys don't want in on it, then I won't go begging for them to be in it. I see five guys on that list that want to be in.

I think he's helping fuzzone with the project. Fuzz, Kraw, Hory, KC, Carter and him are the ones who will make this work.

But I see what you mean. He's got about 340 posts but really that means nothing. I don't see you not being on this team. Just by studying the roster that fuzz provided, I see another opening. BBfanatik9 was notified about this last week and he didn't respond. And I had to e-mail him again today and there's a good chance he won't respond again. If these guys don't want in on it, then I won't go begging for them to be in it. I see five guys on that list that want to be in.

Thats Y4L, you, of course, are a class act as always. I am not heart-broken, and I won't make an issue about being on the team. This forum is a pretty close knit family, and I was looking forward to being involved in something other then Poker Nights....hope that doesn't come off as to "girly" sounding! :D

So if there is anyway I can get back onto the team, I appreciate it! I look forward to this site every day, and enjoy the bantering with other members. Being included on the mod, would just be icing on the cake.

Cheers,

David

Thank you djeagles. Stay tuned by Wednesday. I've already sent fuzz a PM about this very subject this morning. I would rather have people that want to be on the team on it. Like fuzzone said, if people don't respond they get replaced. I don't see BBF9 responding. If he does, there is no promise they all will.

I'll be watching my PM's like a hawk until Wednesday.

listen guys, im almost certain there will be a few spots open. Come Wednesday -- I doubt all 25 forum fanatic guys will respond and there will be a spots open.

i didnt leave u guys out because of any personal reasons.

It just didn't make sense to automatically put chewy and fabio on the list when there were other people ahead of him.

Oh, and if Kraw is talking about FIVE..

most of you members don't have access to The Modder's Den but Five was in there a few months back when he discovered how to change grass patterns.

you don't think thats a breakthrough mod? I think he's the only one that did it.

If you havent download Renegade's shea stadium, I suggest you download it. But he did other grass patterns in the Modder's Den and that's what earned him a spot on the mod squad.

not his logo pack -- and once again, i confirm i never even speak to five or have any personal relationship with the dude.

I just recognize his work on the grass patterns -- i think they rock. And No, im not the only one -- i discussed this with hory and few other modders.

once again, im sorry to anyone's whos taken offense to this.

Come Wednesday, i'm certain 2 to 3 spots will be open.hopefully.

No offense taken on my part. I respect the sites decision on the teams. I've been part of this community for over a year and a half and expect to be here a whole lot longer regardless if I'm represented on a team or not. I've never felt exculded in a way shape or form. I mentioned the idea of a Contributors team because there are currently three teams formed (Legends, Modders, and Fanatics) and I thought it would allow more people to be represented on a team and even out some friendly virtual competition. Then again I've never modded or created anything so I wouldn't want to create even more work for guys by suggesting another team. It was just a thought and I'm perfectly happy being part of this community.

Sheez freaking louise. 22 pages of "jibba jabba". Golly.

Who asked you to read it and who asked you for your comments? If you want to be a part of this you have a spot on the Mod Squad team. If not, then don't.

This was 22 pages of talking about the project, posting stats, finding out who would want to be on the teams, etc. I don't think it was a waste of time at all. People had questions and an interest in this and it showed.

Yeah but the catch up factor took me last night and 30 minutes this morning. Skimming at that. I appreaciate the spot but I found out I had a spot the other day and had to come back and re read is all.

"Who asked you to read it " I had to in order to see if/what I missed.

the thing a lot of people don't understand about unclemo is -- even though im the last person who should speak on unclemo, me and him have no personal relationship online, him being dead to me and all -- there's one thing i should know

and i'll share it with those who want to know the man behind the man, the mo behind the mo.

this vicious animalistic man. This cold hearted psychopath BLEEDS, yes folks, i said BLEEDS, red white and blue and at the end of the day, you've got to respect that about a man.

Archived