Still an interest in the Mod Squad-Forum Fanatics games?

Yankee4Life

Do you want the Mod Squad-Forum Fanatic games?  

23 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

man at the top on mvpmods, i always have this giant add that has this scandalous woman with her boobs practically out and it says MATE 1: Your number source to intimate dating.

i've had this for about 2 weeks?

you dont have that?

i'm not joking by the way. im serious.

Fuzz, I see the same ad on my front page too. And don't call that place. They want your credit card number and crap like that. I mean I didn't call of course. I'd never do that. Some other guy did. Mark did it. Yeah, that's who.

AstroEric Let's curb the swearing now. Let's keep on topic. I think the most swearing I saw in one post was by Moose. I have no idea where it is in here but he had a half a page and all you could see was [naughty word] [naughty word] [naughty word] [naughty word] all over the place. It was something.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think there should be a different name for it.

for example, if ur going to put modders who are new modders -- like fizzjob, peterbernard, bodihall, and so on -- they can be on "The Mod Squad"

and like rglass, umachines, kc should be on "MVPMods Legends"

and people who have over 1500 posts should be on the "Forum Fanatics"

and all the new faces who have been around since mvp2005 came out should be on "Bleacher Creatures"

you see man, everytime someone comes in this thread and says he wants to be a part of this -- just because they say that doesnt mean they should. Everyoneeee wants to be a part of this -- u gotta have some kind of limits and i say people with like 80 posts who have been around for like 2 months simply just dont qualify.

so my suggestions are: MVPMods Legends, The Mod Squad, Forum Fanatics, and Bleacher Creatures. but i dont think there should be 2 forum fanatics -- i offer the idea of 2 mod squads because modders deserve and 1 forum fanatic team is enough for people who post alot. 25 spots for the most worthy and that's that man.

for example, if ur going to put modders who are new modders -- like fizzjob, peterbernard, bodihall, and so on -- they can be on "The Mod Squad"

and all the new faces who have been around since mvp2005 came out should be on "Bleacher Creatures"

you see man, everytime someone comes in this thread and says he wants to be a part of this -- just because they say that doesnt mean they should. Everyoneeee wants to be a part of this -- u gotta have some kind of limits and i say people with like 80 posts who have been around for like 2 months simply just dont qualify.

so my suggestions are: MVPMods Legends, The Mod Squad, Forum Fanatics, and Bleacher Creatures. but i dont think there should be 2 forum fanatics -- i offer the idea of 2 mod squads because modders deserve and 1 forum fanatic team is enough for people who post alot. 25 spots for the most worthy and that's that man.

I like that idea Mr. Fuzz

what i offered was just a suggestion.

come monday, if this project isnt in development or nearly done -- im going to probably going to do what i said, mvpmods legends, the mod squad, etc.

and im not going to be asking questions.

come monday -- first 25 to post their picture and stats and meet any requirements are on the forum fanatic team.

You've turned the tables on me for the last time truesdale!!

i feel like u and me are running a tarantino subplot in a sin city episode.

any black mvpmods shirts? i got some chicks i could dress up in those shirts and would be great for the front page.

what makes one a legend, A good moder that is no longer around or what you guys determine as a moder that is better than other moders?

if you are going to have a legends team you would have to have gforce22 on it but you also said

and i also think making a team of banned members is a horrible idea. it's like paying tribute to people who arent around. whats the point?

that's stupid.

what gives

what makes one a legend, A good moder that is no longer around or what you guys determine as a moder that is better than other moders?

man, all these questions -- come monday nobodys going to have a say and i guarantee u, everyones just going to appreciate that this project is done.

im a fair person and the team assembled for this will be fair also.

oh god i didnt realize i had to be "exact with you"

there's a different between a modder who has 1500 posts and someone like moose who might have 1500 posts. u know what i mean?

sheesh. this is why things dont get done kraw? your trying to fit categories into categories.

i already have who's who and who's going on what roster and who's cut.

no sense posting it because i dont want any disputes and garbage.

you cant please everybody bro.

If you don't mind, we won't let gforce get in between the progress of this. Yes, gforce's work was good. But he's gone now. And if you got to blame someone, you can blame him. He did it to himself.

I don't care what roster he is on. If you want to have a banned members team, fine. If not, that's ok too.

If you want to put Gforce on the legends team, fine.

man -- this is what i can have done -- uniforms, rosters, portraits.

cyberfaces and audio and all that -- really depends on who jumps on board come monday.

as of right now -- im giving u and y4l and anyone else all the time to get this project on a roll, but u guys dont seem to be doing anything but reposting who goes on what roster?

15 pages --

Archived