Still an interest in the Mod Squad-Forum Fanatics games?

Yankee4Life

Do you want the Mod Squad-Forum Fanatic games?  

23 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Earlier tonight I was talking to Trues and I asked him if he'd like to renew the interest in the Mod Squad and Forum Fanatics games. He was all in favor of it but as before with his time constraints, he can not do the stats for the Mod Squad, which he is the head of. And for me, since I am the head of the Forum Fanatics, we did have one person (Spanish Fly) who was going to do the stats for us but he has not been on here in months. And we had Moose, who is the team captian. As far as I am concerned, they both can still hold down these positions. Even Spanish Fly, if he ever gets back here. If not, I have to keep the stats if no one else wants to.

I am going to keep this thread open from November 1st until November 8th exactly one week. That will give people enough time to voice their opinions.

Remember, rosters made when we first did this can and will be changed. Some people are no longer members of the board for various reasons.

Those of you who are modders and who are not on the mod squad team can sign up for that if you have not done so already. The forum fanatics make up non-modders of the community. I am sure a few spaces on each team remain.

Thank you for any interest in this.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey I was on the forum fanatics roster and I am still interested in the games

Yes you were YankeexDev and you still are on the team. If I remember right, you are one of our pitchers.

Can I sign up for FF, Y4L?

Would it be possible for me to be on the forum fanatics team?

Thug4Life and Friedman, I got you down as possible members. Right off the top of my head I know of at least two open spots and I don't recall if they were filled yet. Timay, who's banned and SpanishFly, who's gone. I don't know if people filled them yet.

I do want people on the Forum Fanatics who are active members of the forum, not someone who has not been here since Mvp 2005 was released back in Febuary.

Thug4Life and Friedman, I got you down as possible members. Right off the top of my head I know of at least two open spots and I don't recall if they were filled yet. Timay, who's banned and SpanishFly, who's gone. I don't know if people filled them yet.

Make that three open spots off the top of your head.

this idea came around back in 2004 with me, rolie, renegade, carter and bigbully -- not sure if i have a say in this project anymore, but i'd like to see those guys remain on the roster out of respect that they came up with the idea and made it happen last year.

and a reminder that even though they currently arent around now, they usually are here or contribute in the months when the game hits the shelves.

ofcourse trues contributed the stadium, Forum Field

and Renegade who contributed the stadium, The Mod Lot

Bully made a bunch of uniforms as did rolie and carter

and trues created logos.

the uniforms can still be used this year and i still have them here so i guess the ones with the old mvpmods logo could be used as "retro" uniforms now

anyways, that's just my point of view. Let me know if u need help after november 7th.

If you guys have this under control, I'd like to be a pitcher on the roster.

U can use last years roster for reference also ( which u can find in the 2004 download section).

I don't think anyone was proposing to remove any modders from the mod squad - I hope not - anyway make sure rglass remains on the team too!

If Trues is too busy to take charge of the mod squad I'd like to nominate fuzz to be our captain - that's if mr. rivas is up to the challenge of course.

I don't think anyone was proposing to remove any modders from the mod squad - I hope not - anyway make sure rglass remains on the team too!

If Trues is too busy to take charge of the mod squad I'd like to nominate fuzz to be our captain - that's if mr. rivas is up to the challenge of course.

you see that's thing with a project like this, people will get removed. I cant remember anyone from last years forum fanatics who would still be on it now??

But I believe some members should stay in tact regardless of how long they been around. Like Rglass is a good example -- holy smokes -- i cant even remember the last time i seen rglass but he's gotta stay on the mod squad.

He's freakin' Rglass man.

I don't know who's in charge of this whole thing this year??

And what stopped this project from happening earlier in the year?

Hory, you are right. Rglass, Renegade, BigBully and Rolie even though they may not be here every day are members of the Mod Squad. What I was referring to was the Forum Fanatics team. There are people like Disastros, Timay and NYM91 (all banned) that can be replaced.

The Mod Squad team is pretty much set. Rglass for example. He's hardly here but he will always have a spot on that team. Like Fuzz said, it's rglass!

Hory, you are right. Rglass, Renegade, BigBully and Rolie even though they may not be here every day are members of the Mod Squad. What I was referring to was the Forum Fanatics team. There are people like Disastros, Timay and NYM91 (all banned) that can be replaced.

The Mod Squad team is pretty much set. Rglass for example. He's hardly here but he will always have a spot on that team. Like Fuzz said, it's rglass!

I'd be happy to be on the Forum Fanatics team. I won't disappear, or anything like that. I visit this site daily.

Looking back on the older Forum Fanatics threads, I wrote down all the names of the people that signed up for this before. Here's a list of people that signed up and are still on the team:

Yankee4Life

Emil

Five

Cloutier_39

Tribetime

Canadian Bacon (CB)

Mark B

YankeexDev

Donut

Olyrunner

Spivey11

Baseballfanatik9

Snash13

Here's a list of people that signed up but are not here anymore due to them not logging on or being banned:

Cubsfaninfla

KKerry

Disastros

Spanish Fly

EnglishDBacker

NYM91

McDiddy

ChrisS

SJBushido

Dan (Moose)

SolidWing68

Of that list, only Disastros and NYM91 are banned and won't be back. The others on that list have been gone awhile.

This revised list is as of 11-2-05 at 5:40 pm East coast time. This is not a "closed" list by any means.

Correction. Everyone of those but Donut and myself. Thanks.

you have 5174 posts and you are still posting why would you not be on the team?

and why are you removing Donut from the team he had over 200 posts last month

and what happened to snash13 and kkerry?

I see kkerry is now KerryW and his last post was 10-23-2005, I know he has been real busy with school.

Snash13's last post was 10-31-2005 so he is still around he just is not posting like a mad man anymore

The last idea proposed was similar to voting for the all star games. The members would vote for the team.

Only people who had made mods would be able to vote for the mod squad and only people who had 100+ posts could vote for the forum fanatics.

Any other ideas for the voting system?

you have 5174 posts and you are still posting why would you not be on the team?

and why are you removing Donut from the team he had over 200 posts last month

and what happened to snash13 and kkerry?

I see kkerry is now KerryW and his last post was 10-23-2005, I know he has been real busy with school.

Snash13's last post was 10-31-2005 so he is still around he just is not posting like a mad man anymore

um, if they're still around, why are u speaking on their behalf? they'll eventually see the thread and if they're interested, they'll ask to join.

Archived