Still an interest in the Mod Squad-Forum Fanatics games?

Yankee4Life

Do you want the Mod Squad-Forum Fanatic games?  

23 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

EmilI had enough infomation from your last stat list in the old thread to create you, The rest of them I cant use because they dont have enough info.

If you are a FF or MS member please send me your stats even if you have posted them before. And Please use the template Krawhitham posted.

The Following players are complete and ready to go

Forum Fanatics

Snash13-SS (#13)

Spivey11-RF (#33)

TribeTime-LF (#7)

MarkB-SP (#18 )

Emil25-SP (#21)

YankeeXDev-SP (#3)

DJeagles-2B (#8 )

Friedman-2B (#25)

WolfySixFinger-SP (#1)

Thug4Life-3B (#11)

Yankee4Life-SP (#16)

AstroEric-Util (#36)

Mod Squad

Krawhitham-SS (#11)

Big Bully-1B (#83)

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y4L:I'd say yes automatically but you only have 34 posts since you joined back in March. I'd have to hold off on adding you on. Please follow this thread because if we do not fill the roster, I will add you on.

Ok, thanks. I'll keep checking and posting! :wtg:

Wolfy6finger asked:

Ok, you are in. We need people on the team to fill the 25 man roster. Welcome.

Current list:

Here is a current list of the Forum fanatics active squad:

Yankee4Life

Emil

Five

Cloutier_39

Canadian Bacon (CB)

Mark B

YankeexDev

Donut

Olyrunner

Spivey11

Baseballfanatik9

Snash13

Friedman

Thug4Life

AstroEric

Chewy

Wolfy6finger

Filthy57

djeagles11

NINETEEN SPOTS taken, six left.

Nice, lets go Forum Fanatics! I can't wait!

Earlier tonight I was talking to Trues and I asked him if he'd like to renew the interest in the Mod Squad and Forum Fanatics games. He was all in favor of it but as before with his time constraints, he can not do the stats for the Mod Squad, which he is the head of. And for me, since I am the head of the Forum Fanatics, we did have one person (Spanish Fly) who was going to do the stats for us but he has not been on here in months. And we had Moose, who is the team captian. As far as I am concerned, they both can still hold down these positions. Even Spanish Fly, if he ever gets back here. If not, I have to keep the stats if no one else wants to.

I am going to keep this thread open from November 1st until November 8th exactly one week. That will give people enough time to voice their opinions.

Remember, rosters made when we first did this can and will be changed. Some people are no longer members of the board for various reasons.

Those of you who are modders and who are not on the mod squad team can sign up for that if you have not done so already. The forum fanatics make up non-modders of the community. I am sure a few spaces on each team remain.

Thank you for any interest in this.

Hey Yankee4Life,

If you need someone to keep stats (and no one has claimed it) I would like to volunteer my services.

I already do that for several other leagues I'm in (I do this 8-team tourney among friends at home)...so, I have spreadsheats, etc!

I've also done a website on GeoCities, etc for our Wiffle-Ball League (although I haven't had a chance to update it (link below to see some of the detail I get into)

http://www.geocities.com/wiffleballderby/i...l?1119540741234

Aaron aka Wolfy6Finger

Wolfyfinger, now you got to get the template (go to page five of this thread, Kraw posted it) and fill it out with your position and stats and PM it to Snash13.

Yeah, I've already PM'd Snash (before I even got added. I thought he was in charge of the new players and he acknowledge that he got them! Actually, I think he said he even created me already on his last post!

If you don't hear from them those 3 they've already posted their stats in the old FF/MS stats threads earlier this year...

Thanks Hory. I just heard from Oly and she wanted to know if she was taking a spot from someone else. I assured her she wasn't. I am sure she will write back again.

Hey Yankee4Life,

If you need someone to keep stats (and no one has claimed it) I would like to volunteer my services.

I already do that for several other leagues I'm in (I do this 8-team tourney among friends at home)...so, I have spreadsheats, etc!

I've also done a website on GeoCities, etc for our Wiffle-Ball League (although I haven't had a chance to update it (link below to see some of the detail I get into)

http://www.geocities.com/wiffleballderby/i...l?1119540741234

Aaron aka Wolfy6Finger

I don't see why not. We will keep you informed on the latest news in here.

can i be on the team?

Ok Bravesj858, you got it. Now, all you got to do is go to page five of this thread and find the template that Kraw posted. Then fill it out with your stats and PM them to SNASH13.

UPDATED:

Current list:

Here is a current list of the Forum fanatics active squad:

Yankee4Life

Emil

Five

Cloutier_39

Canadian Bacon (CB)

Mark B

YankeexDev

Donut

Olyrunner