Still an interest in the Mod Squad-Forum Fanatics games?

Yankee4Life

Do you want the Mod Squad-Forum Fanatic games?  

23 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

the thing a lot of people don't understand about unclemo is -- even though im the last person who should speak on unclemo, me and him have no personal relationship online, him being dead to me and all -- there's one thing i should know

and i'll share it with those who want to know the man behind the man, the mo behind the mo.

this vicious animalistic man. This cold hearted psychopath BLEEDS, yes folks, i said BLEEDS, red white and blue and at the end of the day, you've got to respect that about a man.

Hilarious I guess...

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any news on opening roster spots.....just asking.....LOL!

Yes, check out in the roster thread for the responses that I have recieved so far.

Edit: djeagles, I am going to post that current list in the morning because I am leaving for the night. I am going to give some people time to get in here. Recently the last person to post their stats was Stix.

Let's just say that the five people who wanted to get in this have a good chance so far. I am waiting on quite a few people.

Yes, check out in the roster thread for the responses that I have recieved so far.

Edit: djeagles, I am going to post that current list in the morning because I am leaving for the night. I am going to give some people time to get in here. Recently the last person to post their stats was Stix.

Let's just say that the five people who wanted to get in this have a good chance so far. I am waiting on quite a few people.

Good stuff, I'll stay tuned.

There is a spot open on the Forum Fanatics.

BaseballHeadDan spot is open.

First person with 300 posts or more to respond with:

1. his stats

2. a photo

3. and post both in THE OFFICIAL Roster Thread(not this thread, the other thread)

get's the spot.

Archived