Still an interest in the Mod Squad-Forum Fanatics games?

Yankee4Life

Do you want the Mod Squad-Forum Fanatic games?  

23 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

The last idea proposed was similar to voting for the all star games. The members would vote for the team.

Only people who had made mods would be able to vote for the mod squad and only people who had 100+ posts could vote for the forum fanatics.

Any other ideas for the voting system?

100 posts is a joke man. i was thinking for like a 1000 posts.

new members rack up a 100 points in a week.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yankee4Life

Dan (Moose)

Five

Cloutier_39

Tribetime

Canadian Bacon (CB)

Mark B

YankeexDev

Donut

Olyrunner

Spivey11

Baseballfanatik9

Correction. Everyone of those but Donut and myself. Thanks.

bro, im really sick and tired of u making threads all about yourself.

u dont want to be on the forum fanatics -- fine case closed. that's it. everyone move on. let's not make this into a "moose personal dilemma" thread.

as a matter of fact, i recall this is one of the reasons this project never got done earlier in the year.

moose is off the forum fanatics by his own request. that's it. CASE CLOSED. now we move forward. Let's not get childish here where we jump ship and join ship and jump ship.

Looking back on the older Forum Fanatics threads, I wrote down all the names of the people that signed up for this before. Here's a list of people that signed up and are still on the team:

Here's a list of people that signed up but are not here anymore due to them not logging on or being banned:

Snash13

I'm still here everyday, I just dont post in alot of threads.

I would like to still be on the team if possible.

I just freaking tried to ask around on how to be in the forum fanatic group and the mod squad group and no one would answer those questions.

You want to be in? Just say so. We got spots. If not, then don't. I am going to make it very simple for you.

krawhitham wrote:

you have 5174 posts and you are still posting why would you not be on the team?

and why are you removing Donut from the team he had over 200 posts last month

and what happened to snash13 and kkerry?

Kraw, if Moose wants to quit the FF, let him. Donut's not been removed from the team, he's only temporarily suspended. He will be back soon. Snash13 just let me know he's interested. Kerry voluntarily quit the board so he's removed from the Forum Fanatics

Emil wrote:

I'm still up for it!

Then you are still in Emil. I will move you and Snash on the active list.

Tribetime wrote:

I should probualy be switched to mods squad if there is another spot.

Good idea TT. If there are openings on the Mod Squad you should be moved there. While we are at it, so should Olyrunner since she did make the Tacoma Rainiers Triple A stadium this year.

100 posts is a joke man. i was thinking for like a 1000 posts.

new members rack up a 100 points in a week.

Maybe. But I've been here at least a few months, given some money (which reminds me -- time to give some more), tried to mod some stuff but was lousy at cyberfaces, I haven't been in trouble with the admins since I've been here, try to limit my one-line joke posts as much as I can restrain myself, started some posts, asked some questions, answered some questions and, overall, have made a conscious effort to be, if not a postive member of the community, at least a neutral one who doesn't cause any trouble.

I've only got...however many posts are displayed at left. Am I insignificant?

--Eric

Don't worry man, post count doesn't mean jack really

I'm sure they'll find you a spot on the FF squad...

Anyway, as five suggested before I think the Mod Squad should be decided like an All-Star team i.e an acknowlegement of great modding work over the past couple of years - perhaps a panel of unbiased 'experts' could put together a team based on modding work they've appreciated in mvp 03,04,05

For myself along with the others fuzz mentioned earlier I would like to see the TC guys (AlexTony. Jim825, capa, stecropper et al) Stadium guys (paulw, Pirate, Sean O, The Big O, ezorn etc) Uni makers (Moser, KC, Umachines) and cyberface guys (bodhiball, jogar84 big schmooz etc) and other roster guys like Hypn0xxx, Totte & Tony3 on the team as acknowlegement of their awesome work over the past couple of seasons -

Of course the big problem is there is only 25 spots on the team and there's been so many great modders!

I'm catching up on some comments and questions that were asked in this thread already. Sorry I did not respond sooner because I was at work today.

The Great and Powerful Fuzz wrote:

I don't know who's in charge of this whole thing this year??

And what stopped this project from happening earlier in the year?

Fuzz, Trues is in charge of the Mod Squad and I have the Forum Fanatics. I don't know what stopped this from happening earlier in the year except for maybe the baseball season was going on and the mods for this game were coming out on a daily basis. People maybe had no time for it. With the Series done now, I asked Trues the other day if he wanted to revive this and he said yes. Result, this thread.

Mr. Fuzz went on to say:

There should be a deadline for when Forum Fanatic and Mod Squad Rosters are set.

monday night. That gives the weekend for members who visit the site in their free time.

I did have a two week limit to give opinions on this but after reading this, I made it one week. The deadline for the set rosters is November 8th, 2005.

My online baseball opponent went on to say:

i personally would like to see this project happen soon -- maybe even incorporate the two teams in a future tc release.

TC5: Bloody Bleachers Edition

By Team Rivas

If you'd like to, they are all yours. As for "Team Rivas", call it anything you want. I just want to be able to pitch to this guy just once. :?

Snash13 wrote:

I am still very much for this idea, I may be able to help with something if needed.

Anything you want to help with you are more than welcome to.

Jim825 wrote:

If a space opens up, I'd like to be added to the Mod Squad.

Absolutely. I think Timay is listed on the Mod Squad because he made uniforms but he's gone now. I am sure there is a place for you somewhere.

Hory made a good point here about so many modders:

Of course the big problem is there is only 25 spots on the team and there's been so many great modders!

That's true, and if there are a lot of modders and if some of them do not mind, they can be on the FF squad. Also, if there are a lot of people who want to be on the team, I will remove my name from the FF active list to free up one more spot.

Here is a current list of the Forum fanatics active squad:

Yankee4Life

Emil

Five

Cloutier_39

Canadian Bacon (CB)

Mark B

YankeexDev

Donut

Olyrunner

Spivey11

Baseballfanatik9

Snash13

Friedman

Thug4Life

AstroEric

Here's a list of people that signed up but are not here anymore due to them not logging on or being banned or don't want to be on the team:

Cubsfaninfla

KKerry

Disastros

Spanish Fly

EnglishDBacker

NYM91

McDiddy

ChrisS

SJBushido

Dan (Moose)

SolidWing68

Player moves:

Tribetime moves from the Fanatic squad to the Mod Squad.

Basically what is needed is a final roster of both teams and two people to keep the stats. One person keeps the stats of the mod squad and one would keep the forum fanactics stats. That's all I have for now.

Hello everyone. I've just been in touch with Snash13 and he sent me a PM that basically stated he would be willing to create the rosters for the two teams. The players would have to send him their stats via PM or maybe if you just want to post it here. When he gets the stats, he will go into MvpEdit and put them in.

If any of you have created a player in Mvp 2005, you would do your stats this way. Don't forget to give your uniform number too when you submit your stats. I think the only one taken so far is #5 because Five's on the team.

Thank you Snash.

Archived