Boricuapapi1885's Cardinal FacePack Released!! What next?

boricuapapi1885

Well i couldnt wait anylonger for jogar84 to email me his 2 faces so. When he does i will upload it to v1.2.

FOr now here is V1.0 with 6 player faces. Hope you all enjoy and be safe and take care.

stlouiscardinalfacepackpreview.jpg

What team should i do next. hmmmmmmm. Any suggestions. I am only doin current players who are already in the game. I really have no time on my hands to deal with people who are not in the game. Sorry but i do work and go to college and a gf. So my hands are pretty tied up. lol.

When I try to download it I get this weird document file instead of the faces. Something must be wrong with the download. It says it is a "mirror=2418" document.

I got the same kind of file. All you have to do is just download it like normal, and then right click it and open with winrar, winzip, or whatever. Then you can just extract the files like normal. It is just a weird file type.

• 2 months later...

Hey Boricuapapi, how's about a phillies update? Replace that bug-eyed looking Abreu, Chase Utley, Sal Fasano, Cory Lidle & Eude Brito? Heh, what ya think? I know, not exactly the most recognizeable names in baseball but I had to ask. Nice work, keep it up!

well, I wish every players on every team had a good cyberface, unfortunately EA put a limit to the amount of cyberface slots, so we'll end up replacing faces anyhow.

I guess it comes down to which team you're playing with anyway, which in your case is Philadelphia, so it's perfectable understandable to request a facepack.

Archived