cyberface tracker

jogar84

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe Zach did a Gary Majeski in one of his player packs. But Cordero definitely needs one. His hi rez shot is almost unusable, but i'll give him a shot down the line. Posada and Rowand should be next.

Down the line: (Feel free to make requests)

Rickey Romero (TOR)

Chad Cordero (WAS

Craig Hansen (BOS)

Luis Terrero (ARI)

Okay, here is my first batch of requests!

- John Patterson, SP Washington Nationals

- Ryan Church, OF Washington Nationals

- Jamey Carroll, SS Washington Nationals

- Mark Teahen, 3B KC Royals

- A better Derrick Turnbow (Brewers)

- Fernando Rodney, CL Detroit Tigers

- A better Huston Street (As)

If any of those are made already, just tell me. I am sure the requests here could be infinite!

like I posted in my thread:

Scott Linebrink

Scot Shields

Mike Gonzalez ( if the one made doesn't get released )

Chad Qualls

I think we should focus on the players who don't have one yet or have a really crappy cyberface instead of the ones that have been done already ( like Sheffield )

There are a ton of faces that need to be made for MVP 06. Will you be willing to take requests?

How about Chad Cordero and Gary Majewski for starters?

Both those faces have been made. (though Cordero is an 04 face) So has Church & Patterson & Teahen (though these three are 04 faces).

Jogar... Hansen has been done (though it's an 04 face).

May I ask Jogar84 and Shmooz a question that will be very unpopular?

I'd like it if Jogar84 adn Big Shmooz (and all cyberface makers for that matter) to make make all of their mods that they can, hold on to them, and then release them for late winter early fall (or Spring Training) so that we can all have everything released so as if to sorta say we have a brand new game all over again. And we can do that every year, say, have a cut off point of the day after the World Series and then there will be no roster updates until opening day. Shmooz will release his mega downloads and everyone else will have an annual MVP game. Fresh and new. Please don't scoff at my idea too too much. :o)

I'd like it if Jogar84 adn Big Shmooz (and all cyberface makers for that matter) to make make all of their mods that they can, hold on to them, and then release them for late winter early fall (or Spring Training) so that we can all have everything released so as if to sorta say we have a brand new game all over again. And we can do that every year, say, have a cut off point of the day after the World Series and then there will be no roster updates until opening day. Shmooz will release his mega downloads and everyone else will have an annual MVP game. Fresh and new. Please don't scoff at my idea too too much. :o)

I am not sure exactly what you are asking of me specifically. Since what I do is simply compile the work others have done & in the case of the cyberfaces, make it fit with the rosters I release.

What I am really asking here is, what is there that I need to save that has not already been uploaded? If you mean new cyberfaces, there is no room for them unless I delete other cyberfaces (I guess that could be done for players in this years game who will no longer be in the ML's next year). & then the uniforms, which I guess I caould add to the previous files I have. However I still don't see the need to save anything. If I was to do that, I could simply download the current files already uploaded here.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter, because unless something weird happens, I don't usually erase these kinds of files in one years' playing time off my drive anyway.

I am not totally opposed to that idea. But next year will be the last year for me as far as mods for MVP 05 are concerned.

Jogar84, I'll, uh, be your best friend? lol.

Ok buddy. Can you teach me one thing though. You and krawhitham keep using the term with me, the word textures. You've said to me that you have textures from other games you use. What do you mean? You take the skin off of other faces from other games and use them in this one? What does that mean? Kraw has what he is calling textures but they are generic faces with facial hairs already on them, like this for example:

He let me download say, a generic face with a bald head, then a generic face with a bald head with a mustache, a bald head with a beard, and on and on. He calls all 8,000+ faces with various hairs textures. So when you personally say textures from other games, what are you saying exactly.

BTW, I looked in my models.big file I got from Shmooz and boy your work is extremely realistic. I see how you get photos of the players and slap them on the face and they look so good in the game. I love Mike Cameron because he was already perfect and for the work you did you somehow managed to make EA's look like nothing. Amazing stuff. All of them.

Archived