cyberface tracker

jogar84

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know prospects are probably 2nd choice, but could you do one for Adam Miller - the Indians' top prospect? someone already did a face for him, which is pretty good, but the skin tone is yellow

P.S. I could also send you the files for his face so you can maybe adjust the skin tone, since the face is nicely done.

Thats right Swingin, I had an older version of Jones in my Marlins pack way back, but i think this one is a lot better. Looks more like TJ.

Anyway, heres the next release complete with better install instructions. I got some finals so this will probably be the last release for me this month. Maybe I'll throw in BJ Ryan in the next few days since he really needs it.

Enjoy!

franklin5hp.jpg

can't get it to work. Did it with biggui but the face doesn't show up in the game while everything is compressed and with eagraph I get an error.

I'm using shmooz' models.big so I can't run the .bat installer since face 870 is already taken.

any suggestions?

EDIT: Nevermind. I gave up too quickly :oops:

Good luck with the finals, Jogar...I just finished my first full graduate semester, and got straight A's. But, with three papers to go with only 7 hours before the end-of-semester deadline last Friday, I didn't think I was going to make it.

What are you studying?

--Eric

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived