cyberface tracker

jogar84

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would smudge the smile & facial creases out then cut & paste a mouth from another picture of him or player with a similar mouth structure. Smudge the lips so they blend in well with the face, touch 'em up & see what you come out with. I've only done a few cfs so far but I prefer placing individual pieces of the face (nose bridge, eyes & cheeks, etc.) and then blending them together. This way you stretch the texture as little as possible & it makes it much easier to line everything up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Jogar, could you do a Zack Greinke cyberface before I start my dynasty?

His cyber in-game is TERRIBLE, and no one here has attempted a new face for the Royals most popular youngster.

I understand that no one here likes the Foyals, but I feel like other organization's single A players are getting cybers before big names on the Royals are, such as Greinke ... just a thought from a small-market fan.

Regardless, keep up the great work!

I had a request. Could someone take a look into doing another Kenji Johjima? Someone did a cyber of him already but the more I see of him in ST, it is a bit off. Skin textures, color and headshape mainly. I'm not sure I will have much free time to give it a poke but I will try later this week if no one knocks it out by then.

@ all thanks for comments

Next update: Kerry would was one player that bothered me in MVP, his face looked nothing like his real self- EA got his hair/facial hair color all wrong and he just didnt look right. My next release will address this issue:

features: realistic skin texture, realistic modeling, (photo realistic eye balls!)

Hope u guys like.

untitled23nf.jpg

I had a request. Could someone take a look into doing another Kenji Johjima? Someone did a cyber of him already but the more I see of him in ST, it is a bit off. Skin textures, color and headshape mainly. I'm not sure I will have much free time to give it a poke but I will try later this week if no one knocks it out by then.

wait till his photo becomes available.

Archived