And The Crowd Goes Wild! (Final Version)

UncleMo

This is the audio mod I have been always wanting to do but never could because the audio files were not available to me. Ever since this game came out I've always had in my imagination a mod that I wanted to do but never could achieve. Until Now.

Included in this link is where you may download And The Crowd Goes Wild! (Final Version) to put in your game and test out. You will notice that sometimes the crowd is quiet and sometimes the crowd is nuts. Wild. Into the game. Airhorns blaring. People shouting. Noise here, there and everywhere. This makes your crowd seem like your team is in the playoffs. It makes your crowd seem like your team is playing in NY. Download the file. Read the readme. It is THAT easy. EASY INSTALLATION NO BRAINS REQUIRED.

Test it out and give your impressions here. You may need to play about 3 innings before you can tell-I only changed 6 out of 8 of the crowd files so sometimes the crowd will settle down. Like at the beginning of the game for example. But, when you hear the difference, you'll know it. It's that awesome.

Special thanks to you know who you are but will never get credit for legal reasons (audio file comes from NBA Live).

Special scolding to my man Thug4Life for giving up on this project (lol).

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SGTJPYDH

<a href="http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SGTJPYDH">

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SGTJPYDH</a>

you know for someone that claims

I am no longer modding. I'm in the process of moving and if I have time enjoy the game. Please, do not send me a Private Message with a request. Have a great 2006. MAKE IT a great 2006.

you sure to release allot of good mods for a "Mo"ron

Oddly you are correct. I was thinking the exact same thing after I reviewd my post.

I'm not sure what is better than megaupload. I experience a long download time and I'm at work using T1 so I have no clue what to do. If anyone wants to test the mod out please do. I'd appreciate your thoughts. Right now I love this. This is the best mod I've done, audio wise.

Mo,

When I did my CTS stuff, I thought that I for some reason didn't have access to the downloads before I stupidly realized that there were multiple buttons to push on each page -- that it wasn't just one long form and a click-to-add-download button. Maybe you're experiencing the same mindslip?

--Eric

Nah, when I upload the file from my desktop I got a long waiting time. Not sure what my issues were last time. This tiem a windwo popped up and said "You are too stupid to use this computer. Please turn off your PC and walk away slowly". Not really sure what that meant.

Hopefully I'll be able to try it out sometime before I go to bed tonight.

On another note, do you know if there are team-specific sound files? I know when I play as the Royals, there are "Let's go Royals" chants, but they're nowhere close to the actual chant.

If that is something that can be updated, can you or any other sound-literate guys help point me toward a program where I can record it myself, then multiplying it to resemble a stadium chanting it?

Well I played a game as the 34 Cards against the 09 Pirates and I had your mod installed. Very nice work there. It especially liked the defensive gems that were made. I was the home team and I was trailing 3-0 into the later innings and the crowd definately tried to get me going but I just could not hit Babe Adams.

This mod combined with the Total Classics are making for a very enjoyable playing experience. Way to go guys!

Well I played a game as the 34 Cards against the 09 Pirates and I had your mod installed. Very nice work there. I especially liked the crowd reaction to the home teams defensive gems that were made. I was the home team and I was trailing 3-0 into the later innings and the crowd definately tried to get me going but I just could not hit Babe Adams.

This mod combined with the Total Classics are making for a very enjoyable playing experience. Way to go guys!

Archived