Annoy me...You go to Jail

seanzarelli

This, yet again, enforced my beliefs that;

a) George W. Bush is an assclown who has his head so firmly up his own rectum that he must observe the world through his mouth;

B) Americans seem to be losing more and more privacy each day and either don't know or don't care about what the First Amendment was created for.

And the scariest part of it all is that most of them simply don't care. If Bush created a bill saying that it was no longer legal to chew gum, there would be idiots that supported him and said that he was right to do so.

(Here's a hint. Forget what's legal and illegal, or what the government and authoritarian networks say is right and wrong. Don't be a sheep, use your own brain to determine what you should and shouldn't do, and challenge anyone and anything that tells you not to do it just because it's illegal. Question; if murder was made legal tomorrow, would that make it right? In the same scenario, just because something is legal or illegal doesn't make it right or wrong.)

Holy cow! I can not believe this. I can not believe the ridiculous things that have happened to this country under George Bush. First the spying law, and now this. I'm still upset that the senate O.K.ed spying. For all I know, my own neighbors could be spying on me. I just hope that they aren't.

MarkB, I agree with you. On the first thing you said about Bush, that's exactly the way I see him. On the second thing you said about privacy, you're right. We're loosing a lot of privacy, and I don't like it.

Like you said, many of them don't care. The ones that don't care are the the Republicans that are so far to the right side. Like you said, those are the idiots that supported him.

As for the last comment (the hint), I couldn't agree with you more. I am costantly amazed at the stupidity of this government.

THIS NEW LAW IS SO STUPID! Soon, there will be a law that if you dont brush your hair, you get the lafe sentence.

You know, I'm not sure if you meant the life sentence for not brushing you hair as a joke or not, but to tell you the truth, I wouldn't be that surprised if that happens.

EDIT: I am amazed at the stupidity of the people who support Bush. Kerry wasn't that better, but this guy is ridiculous.

I'm still upset that the senate O.K.ed spying. For all I know, my own neighbors could be spying on me. I just hope that they aren't.

If you're referring to the recent scandal involving the unauthorised use of surveillance devices such as telephone taps without going through the proper legal procedures, then I'm pretty sure it only applies to governmental agencies such as the National Security Agency, or N.S.A., and not private citizens. However, given the relative insecurity of telephone connections anyway, anyone who really has a desire to really shouldn't have too much trouble connecting and listening to your telephone calls. That said, I'd find the former much more troubling than a random Joe who happens to live next door to me listening to my calls. Why? Well, chances are, this random Joe won't be able to do much about whatever he hears. The government, on the other hand...

honestly... i really dont think it matters... what the point of laws like these are... is to appease some idiot who funds half of your campaign... and to have another charge so when u throw the book at someone you can hit them with more time... even the DEA said they wernt goin after medical marijuana users... maybe the people writing the laws dont, but the people enforcing have better things to do... also, i think that article is probably pretty bias and not giving an object news report, just an anti bush propaganda, as i have seen it nowhere else

well before you all go ripping bush for this, read your own article... and i quote "To grease the rails for this idea, Sen. Arlen Specter, a Pennsylvania Republican, and the section's other sponsors slipped it into an unrelated, must-pass bill to fund the Department of Justice. The plan: to make it politically infeasible for politicians to oppose the measure." Obviously, if you read your OWN article, youd see that it was a MUST PASS BILL... do you realize how much you would have whined and complained if bush DIDNT pass it? Chances are, bush doesnt even know about it or he doesnt support it... if you want to blame someone, blame Specter, not Bush... you have no idea of Bush's stance on it.. but of course, to liberals who want ammo for bush, they will glad use him as a figure head dart board rather than the idiotic congressman who actually did it

They put a 'rider' on the bill. Typical government stuff. Of course the government and buearcracy is sloppy and corrupt. Of course, the people re-elected Bush and DON'T OPPOSE LARGER GOVERNMENTS. People like 'fixing' the problem by making it bigger. Larger government = more BS = less freedom.

I doubt these laws stop us from ripping eachother on the internet, it's targeted for spousal abuse.

jhath-

So your defense of Bush is that he doesn't know what's going on? Interesting.

Seriously, this is an anti-Bush and anti-GOP measure any way you cut it.

As for Watergate, in short, there was a breakin to the Democratic National Party's headquarters in the Watergate hotel in D.C., and the perpatrators were caught and arrested. Nixon was not involved in this crime, but he chose to cover-up the people in his office that did authorize the breakin. For posterity, Nixon was recording every conversation in the White House, and when he could no longer keep the Supreme Court from requesting copies of the recordings, he resigned.

There's far more, but it's 5 and I'm out of here.

THe first person to abuse me is going straight to the slammer. Don't mess with me. JK.

I don't really care anymore. Im gona just get my way through High School and College, and then become president of the United States, and change all the retarded rules in the US. And I'll also make this site the official site of the world.

THe first person to abuse me is going straight to the slammer. Don't mess with me. JK.

I don't really care anymore. Im gona just get my way through High School and College, and then become president of the United States, and change all the retarded rules in the US. And I'll also make this site the official site of the world.

As shocking as this may be, I don't think I would vote for NYM. :lol:

Archived