Victory Field Completed

Pirate

I will be releasing this tonight. It is a quick mockup of Victory Field in Indianapolis where the Pirates AAA affiliate plays. I wanted it for my upcoming dynasty. It will replace the second AA, yes double A, stadium. That is also the home of Waterfront Park, so feel free to rename it and drop it in where you want.

victory.jpg

victory2.jpg

victory3.jpg

Thanks guys. It is one of my crappiest attempts at a stadium, but heh, it's AAA. I might tackle Keyspan if we can get the whole team changed to the Brooklyn Cyclones. Logos and everything. That would be cool.

Next might be Blair County Park the Pirates AA stadium for the Altoona Curve. Or I might just wait for SeanO to deliver the Busch Mod back and finish it off and then actually play the game.

With MarlinsMY revelations a lot could be added, but that stadium is a little bland. I need to work on the scoreboard. I hope they get it installed soon.

My vacations last until the burnout subsides. This last case was not too rough ;)

I think I might have found my new favourite venue for minor league games - I've been stinking it up for a while due to too much playing in Waterfront Park and with mainly the Thunder, yet when playing my first game in Victory Field against the Indians, I scraped out a 2-0 win. :D

I might tackle Keyspan if we can get the whole team changed to the Brooklyn Cyclones.

Next might be Blair County Park the Pirates AA stadium for the Altoona Curve.

Now that would be very sweet. :o

Great job, Pirate! I live fairly close to Victory Field, and have been there many times. It's good to finally see it modded. This is a gorgeous stadium in real life.

Seeing the RCA Dome in the skyline is awesome. (at least for me)

Thanks for the hard work!

You are welcome. If you have any pics of the stadium or the skyline I'd love to fix it up a bit. Especially of the entrance in center field.

I don't have any pics right now, but I'll be glad to get some over the summer if you would be interested in updating this project as the season progresses.

Again, great job! Ill definately keep you posted.

Archived