Official MVP 06: MLB datafile thread

krawhitham

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

like the datafiles but, am having trouble working out the outfielders..seems they get everything to the wall and rob some homeruns.I know this is because the of's have been moved back but what should I do. Find a file w/ of's moved in or slow them down so they cant get back to the wall? the only problem w/ that is that if i slow them down they will get even fewer shallow fly balls....

A quick question if you guys would be so kind as to help me. My 8 year old Nephew likes to play the game and he is having problems with the pitch meter walk fix. I've adjusted the sliders but still gives him problems. I'd like to just modify the datafile with the original values for the pitch meter but leave everything else. That way all I have to do is switch out datafiles when he is over to play the game instead of having to re-adjust every one of my settings. Thanks in advance for the help

34 accuracywidth changed from 0.120 to 0.060

40 linespeed changed from 0.750 to 2.00

50 badaccuracywidth changed from 0.15 to 0.00

141 perfectaccuracygreen changed from 255 to 127

143 Perfectaccuracyalpha changed from 255 to 127

144 perfectaccuracysize changed from 0.25 to 0.10

152 accuracygreen changed from 255 to 127

the first values are the original settings.

Link to datafile

double click the EXE and point it to your MVP folder, just like the LL download

This is the same datafile as the list one with a modded overlay file to move the pitching meter for camera #6

BTW no way this meets the opening day deadline. MLB has still not released the new head shots. Everything but portraits and pirates new stadium (which he can not finish until he sees what ads are in the park on opening day) is ready to go.

How do I use any of this? I downloaded the Easy and Regular ... but it just has datafile.txt and a frontend folder with ingame.big? How do I make this into datafile.big to make it work? Sorry but no instructions where included and I am not very familiar with altering datafiles, please can anyone help? Very lost here

Hey guys is there a way to change the camera in Kraw's datafile? Its a great datafile and they even included a larger pitch meter ... but when you hit the ball in the infield its real hard to field the ball because of the new camera angle. Makes it hard to get on top of the ball the camera is so weird, any way to change that ?

Archived