Total Classics *61

Sandman

Ivanhoe,

Glad to hear of your success. TC64 is being packaged up as we speak and should be available in a few short days.

TC61* will eventually be enhanced to more closely resembled what you see in TC78 & now TC64. We have learnt a great deal since TC61* was released although it is still very enjoyable as it is today.

Hope you enjoy 61*

Thanks,

Don

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ivanhoe,

Glad to hear of your success. TC64 is being packaged up as we speak and should be available in a few short days.

TC61* will eventually be enhanced to more closely resembled what you see in TC78 & now TC64. We have learnt a great deal since TC61* was released although it is still very enjoyable as it is today.

Hope you enjoy 61*

Thanks,

Don

Great to hear Don. Baltimore and a few others should be available by then, especially what's been released since '61 came out.

Sean O,

Your recently released Memorial, Colt and Comiskey versions are in TC64. They each are fabulous as are the so many others you & PaulW have teamed up to make available to all of us.

Memorial is in the Oriole Park slot and I never could fine a very suitable .txt file for it though.

Thanks So Much for Everything,

Don

• 2 months later...

Yes, We are enhancing both TC61* & TC67 to more closely resemble how TC64 was released.

Mainly:

1) Align all the Stadiums in their proper slots

2) Only have select screens for the proper uniforms

3) Adjustment of many cyberfaces

4) Typical tweaks of players personal attributes

5) Some newly discovered ratings tweaks for more realism

6) Season specific Batter Walk-up Ditties

7) etc etc etc

These should be complete in the coming months mainly due to we are also currently building TC69 plus not to mention I am having a whole lot of fun playing TC56; TC78; 1994 & TC64 dynasties and anxiously awaiting the upcoming 1988 Full Season Mod.

Can't believe we have all these wonderful Full Season Mods with more to come likely/hopefully. I have TC74 on the drawing board and then that should be the end of what I have visions of in the future ---- but who knows.

I would really like to see another TC50s later season mod and another early season '80s mod then I would feel like we have just about covered the bases for Full Season Mods but who know where these Dreams end !!!

What I personally would love to see would be for someone to step up to the plate and do a handful of uniforms that are missing for some of the '60s Full Season Mods.

Thanks for asking,

Homer,

As best I can tell here are the ones we are missing for 100% realism:

White Sox 64-Home & Road; 67-Road; 69-Home & Road

Angels 64-Road

Senators 69-Road

Braves 67-Home & Road; 69-Road

Expos; Pilots; Royals & Padres '69 I think both Home & Road are available for each but I just haven't looked lately.

1X's are the preferred due to the inter-changing of several parts of uniforms (i.e. Old Style Shoes, etc.) and we have a huge base of 1X's already Plus on some machines 1X's work much better for performance.

Thanks for considering this,

Don

Homer,

These are exceptional and yes the 2X's looks much sharper but with how I interchange things such as shoes, belts, pant loops, catchers gear, caps, helmets etc etc to make them as realistic as possible the 1X's would definitely be my choice. I personally have steered clear of 2X uniforms in these mods due to potential performance issues for folks with lower end machines. I don't have a rocket of a machine but feel it is in the middle upper class and even on my machine 2X's combined with some of the heavy duty stadium modes do make a noticable different in performance.

Thanks so much for doing this as it will certainly add something I thought was always missing in these '60s mods.

Don

yeah, i included them in case someone else reading these wants to try the 2x versions. i guess what would help then, could you tell me what uniform numbers i should name all of these? this way they will be ready to install on top if someone chooses they wanna try the 2x ones.

the only thing i have trouble with is that those screens can sometimes be misleading. i can't tell at times if the home uni's aren't supposed to be white and the road uni's aren't supposed to be grey. so if there's any changes in these you need done, just let me know.

For the most part, as best I remember it, in the '60s Road uniforms were gray and home uniforms were white with the exceptions of the Giants that had a sort of cream colored home uniform as well as the Astros for a couple years. The degree of grey for a teams Road greys did vary however.

Homer I will have to let you know on those slots as I am on the road this weekend but will try to let you know as soon as I can.

Thanks Guys for everything ...... tebjr take your good ole' time on 1988 because it sounds like it will be a real winner you have there -------

Don

Thanks Don. The biggest thing that's slowing me down is I'm working on it by myself. Photoshop isn't a strong point of mine, and that makes it even worse. I've had some help with the minor league rosters, but other commitments for those guys has slowed that as well.

Archived