A sign God does not exist or he has a wicked sense of humor!

DJEagles

KIEV (Reuters) - A man shouting that God would keep him safe was mauled to death by a lioness in Kiev zoo after he crept into the animal's enclosure, a zoo official said on Monday.

"The man shouted 'God will save me, if he exists', lowered himself by a rope into the enclosure, took his shoes off and went up to the lions," the official said.

"A lioness went straight for him, knocked him down and severed his carotid artery."

The incident, Sunday evening when the zoo was packed with visitors, was the first of its kind at the attraction. Lions and tigers are kept in an "animal island" protected by thick concrete blocks.

© Reuters 2006. All Rights Reserved.

This is not meant as a God bashing post, just found it funny! :lol:

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I 100% beleive in God, but God doesn't work like that. At least thats what I think.

God doesn't have to prove anything. This guys sounded like he needed a miracle for him to believe in God. God isnt about seeing, its about believing.

That's what faith is all about.

I 100% beleive in God, but God doesn't work like that. At least thats what I think.

God doesn't have to prove anything. This guys sounded like he needed a miracle for him to believe in God. God isnt about seeing, its about believing.

Like a Christmas miracle...sounds like Santa Claus...

...Just kidding!

im in between on my beliefs on god. of course, people will die, thats life. just think if no one died, how many people would be on earth? we wouldnt be able to step without someone standing next to us lol.

It's okay to question whether God is real or not, but you can't expect him to pull miracles. If he performed miracles all the time, what would be the sense to live? We would all be rich, we would all be one race, one color, one country. If God wanted it to be great for all and worse for none, he would have made it that way. That is what heaven is for.

Life is like a game. When you accomplish the goals God has given you, you win a one way ticket to heaven.

That's just the way I look at it though.

This is one of the smartest things NYM has ever said. I also remember one other thing he wrote long ago. He gave a quote that his grandfather told him about people. Remember NYM?

Every once in awhile, this kid will pleasantly surprise you.

If he performed miracles all the time...

I read somewhere there are between 125-150 babies born per minute worldwide. That's more than enough miracles for me.

for everything else, there's mastercard.

:lmao: Post of the month. :lmao:

Yeah is comforting to believe in a person that lives in the sky who possesses magical abilities looking over us.

He must had been taking a dump when this guy went nuts

Yeah is comforting to believe in a person that lives in the sky who possesses magical abilities looking over us.

He must had been taking a dump when this guy went nuts

I would rather beilve in God then some wacked out religion where men thing they gain immortality by malesting children, or scientology. I love when South Park makes fun of those two.

let me guess... did you see that on baseball.com? I saw that on there earlier today. I saw the title of the thread on that site and was shocked anyone could post a thread with a title like that.

No, on a forum from my hometown...thought the article was kind of funny/sad, and pathetic. Felt like sharing it...isn't intended to starta debate about God. We all have our own "things" to beleive in.

Tidal.. I don't know if you were referring to my post? But no I was

reading the thread and wanted to add a little humor. It's really pretty

common sense. Later!

No Maddux he was referring to me. I just check out baseball.com, and there is a thread about the same news article postd. I actually read it off of giraffecycle.com. I think I offended Tidal with the "title" of the thread.

Archived