MVP 06: MVP Beta testers thread

krawhitham

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, I haven't played a game yet, but I just finihed getting it installed. I started the install at 10:41pm Atlantic Time, and it finished at exactly 11:30pm Atlantic Time. I am going to go ingame now and see how it goes.

Alright, I haven't played a game yet, but I just finihed getting it installed. I started the install at 10:41pm Atlantic Time, and it finished at exactly 11:30pm Atlantic Time. I am going to go ingame now and see how it goes.

49 minutes?

how fast is your PC

I'd really want the MVP 06 mod to include the ASG unis....which I'm waiting for MLB.com to release so I can do them

there you guys go, the final version will not be out until the ASG uniforms are done

This sounds like a good idea :)

it should at least take them a week to test the game then you have all the time you want with 06 :)

I could care less about having the beta for myself to use, I want to give back to the community somehow and this seems like a good way to do it.

I have noticed that many of the cyberfaces from the beta that were giving people trouble, seem to all work. Most notably for me was Stephen Drew, which now works great in-game. I installed the datfile, because camer 6 was giving me problems, but that now seems to also work fine.

I don't know if you were serious or not, but having the All-Star jerseys in the game would rock.

Alright, just got home from class and it installed in 35 mins on a AMD 3000+ 512 RAM, tried a game at anaheim but it crashed so im going to play some more exibition games in a few.

I guess intel really kicks AMD's ***

I have a 2.8 Ghz P4 and it takes 14:01 from start to finish.

Anaheim is not really my fault, the stadium crashes from some, Pirate has said to resize one of the images in cram32.fsh. I will have to do that for the final version I guess. I really hate ******* with someone elses MOD but it is either resize an image or do not include it in the final version

Archived