MVP 06: MVP Beta testers thread

krawhitham

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kraw - went back to install it again and it installed correctly. A couple of notes on the Dodgers...Navarro and Robles faces aren't correct. Jogar made faces for both of them but those (Jogar's) faces aren't assigned to those two. I don't know if that's your dept or Totte's.

I'll have to wait until UR 7.0 is out before I can start messing with faces, which sucks because I wanted to release this at the same time.

OH well

I'm going with a different system than 7.0 plus will have, too many Major League players without cyberfaces. And too many Minor leaguers that will never see the light of day with cyberfaces

I'm going with a different system than 7.0 plus will have, too many Major League players without cyberfaces. And too many Minor leaguers that will never see the light of day with cyberfaces

yep, I agree - I usually replace minor leagers when new faces become available.

I'll have to wait until UR 7.0 is out before I can start messing with faces, which sucks because I wanted to release this at the same time.

OH well

So you are going to make sure "established" Major Leaguers have faces before the more obscure minor leaguers...sounds great, and of course, makes complete sense!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived