MVP 06: MVP Beta testers thread

krawhitham

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW if any of the 06 crew wants this beta PM me

OK people

You can not possibly be part of the crew if you have never released a MOD, so lets stop those PMs please

All members of Total Classics except capa can also PM me for the link

Members of the Mod Squad (that ever finish team roster hint hint) should also feel free to PM me for the link

2 second install for the fix, game looks great. I have played one game and will continue to let you know how it goes. I like how you made the players abilities icons are transparent when fielding; looks good!

I'll let you know of other cool stuff I notice along the way

I would LOVE to beta test.... I have no problem with fresh install,,, also i have access to all OS's on any type of machine..... My main machine is running XP Pro SP2........ very excited to see the awesome work on a game that was on the virge of greatness b4 EA lost the license....(grrrrrrrrr!!!)........ Thanx in advance......

I would LOVE to beta test.... I have no problem with fresh install,,, also i have access to all OS's on any type of machine..... My main machine is running XP Pro SP2........ very excited to see the awesome work on a game that was on the virge of greatness b4 EA lost the license....(grrrrrrrrr!!!)........ Thanx in advance......
they have the testers already

So, briefly:

1). Can't play as the devil rays, since the logo or uniform is not installed. It crashed when I tried to play a game, but during the uniform selection part.

2). Also had a problem with the Rangers when it was just going into the game, not sure if this was an Ameriquest problem or not.

3). Install worked perfectly, no issues there.

I'll have more later, but that's a start. Looks great, though I notice a particularly skilled 18yo rookie on the Reds, of all teams. Hmm...

2). Also had a problem with the Rangers when it was just going into the game, not sure if this was an Ameriquest problem or not.

I experienced a crash with the updated Ameriquest when I installed it separately a month ago.

So, briefly:

1). Can't play as the devil rays, since the logo or uniform is not installed. It crashed when I tried to play a game, but during the uniform selection part.

3). Install worked perfectly, no issues there.

I'll have more later, but that's a start. Looks great, though I notice a particularly skilled 18yo rookie on the Reds, of all teams. Hmm...

#1 fixed with this (300k file) I forgot to compress the uniform preview fsh files

http://www.mindwarped.com/06beta2fix.rar

#2 I will look into

does it just happen on the nite version?

Yeah I seem to recall it was the night version. I remember installing both versions, tried them out and one of them crashed. I replaced the one that crashed and kept the other one. If I'm not mistaken it was the night version that crashed...

so who (of the current beta testers) is willing to go again

the new version will fix the 2 issues that 06beta2fix.rar fixed

the decompresstion phase should be speeded up by 4x

3 stadiums fixed for crashing

comes with UR 6.5 plus

all current total portraits 2006

the ball.bat has been removed and done internally

Archived