Anybody working on Concept Uniforms

yankees21311

Is anybody working on fantasy uniforms? There was a thread awhile back on this that provided great new looking concept uniforms and the thread ended with some modders saying that hey are working on the uniforms, but it just ended with that. I tried PMing the person who started the thread and I didn't get a response, so I am now wondering if any concept uniforms were made and if they are ready for download. Can anybody help?

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, i started a thread a while back about a 60 uniform project, 2 concept unis for each team, and currently Bama and I are picking it back up, I'm working on some new designs and he is working on modding jerseys so if anyone wants to help out they are welcome, including you Yankees21311

I've given it a shot before and it didn't really turn out, but if you guys are on a flexible timeline I will definetly give it another shot. I could help out alot more if you guys wanted some design ideas. If you have any kind of template for designing (not modding) i'll get started right away.

Yes, .PSD is preferrable, but .PNG is fine too. Please no JPEGs.

Also, if you are using anything that the team does not use right now (as in, you can't find it at their team page at www.sportslogos.net), it would be preferrable if you would paste a large copy of it onto a Transparent layer in a .PSD.

thanks for the input. ill make some changes and repost the updates the next chance I get. this was originally a white sox uni, but I decided to switch it up and make it a red sox one.

I saw that other one you made that said red sox in navy w/ a red outline and a sock behind it. That was one of the best designs I have ever seen.

Archived