Anybody working on Concept Uniforms

yankees21311

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks y'all...actually I didnt get a good back number shot I could use (I wasnt thinkin at the time just to happy bout doin this)..but I'm usin the lettering from the brewers '82 road jersey..the same place I got the powder blue from..

you know what, that is kinda pimp tight.

can you do the same darn thing, keeping the same stripes on the jersey and pants but instead maybe do a black jersey with the red on it and red braves logo exactly like you've already done? I'm th inking the uni you just made is a perfect 10 and maybe for away jerseys or something you could do the saem exact thing but with black. maybe the hat could remain the same, and the belt. but this is great stuff. i like the scripts you've used to spell out orioles and braves. great stuff.

you know what, that is kinda pimp tight.

can you do the same darn thing, keeping the same stripes on the jersey and pants but instead maybe do a black jersey with the red on it and red braves logo exactly like you've already done? I'm th inking the uni you just made is a perfect 10 and maybe for away jerseys or something you could do the saem exact thing but with black. maybe the hat could remain the same, and the belt. but this is great stuff. i like the scripts you've used to spell out orioles and braves. great stuff.

Sure I can do that. No problem. After I get back from lunch, I'll get started on it and post it asap. Question: You want the undershirt to remain the same or you want it black?

I think it was a dusk time of day, which makes everything look brown, i'll try a day or night screenshot here in a min. Probably will do w/grey pants b/c black would be too much black. Also I'll go ahead and size the cap logo up a little. stay tuned....

1. Do you think that uni would be better with a black hat and belt to match but with the same logo? Just wondering. For now, I'm really digging the new look.

2. I prefer this D Rays uni over the teal colors. Perfect blue color-water looking.

I almost went ahead and changed the belt color b/c I thought it might look better that way, and I also almost made an alternate hat, which would have been a black one. So I guess the answer would be yes. :smile: I'll make the changes to it tomorrow and repost a screen shot. I'm done modding uni's and screenshotting for the night.

Archived