Anybody working on Concept Uniforms

yankees21311

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, I think he's referring to me saying that I think I cursed Aubrey Huff by showing him in the new D-Rays uni I created, and then he gets traded the next day. He's wanting me to "curse" another player and have them sent to the Rangers or Astros. :lol:

Edit: Great avatar uncle mo, never seen one better :D:D :D

Lol..I see you all are still up to no good(which is good)...nice updates too..

I am a big step closer to release of the Alternate Brewers Home Uni v1.0...heres a couple pics...

1zwlwjl.jpg

1zwlwuh.jpg

this was the best pic I could get of the back of the uni for you guys...I really liked that lettering they used for the 82 road jersey so I kept it.

1zwm2cw.jpg

If you notice I have them sporting my next release, the Mizuno Techfire Batting Gloves..they will be available in different colors.(They won't be on this v1.0 Uni release).

Thanks Everyone, I have learned a lot here and in return, You will see some nice stuff coming your way cause of it. :D

Those look good. I'm liking them. Why the change of the design though? I think I liked the other design better. But those are still tight.

Not sure which part you mean..if you mean the front logo letters, I just really didnt want to use the current one, I would have to really sell myself on it, and right now I dont see it(maybe v2)..as far as everything else sleeves and so forth I wanted that from the start..some stuff I didnt know I just learned today so its really all trial and error(cant remeber who said that but its so ture).

But the Overall look as of now I'm liking a LOT better..Thanks Mav

Yeah, I was referring to the yellow that was on the sleeves and what not. Just out of curiosity, do you still have the psd's of those other one's or did you save over them? If you have them still could you send them to me? I'm thinking I might be able to use them for a different set of jerseys all together. If not it's cool, I understand.

I dont ever mind someone askin me for somethin like that im not petty...

Is that the jersey design you want? with with the yellow trim?..lemme know and its yours or pm me and i'll make it again for you...its no big deal we fam here.

1zbt4y9.jpg

well, I love that one, could we have it so we can release it in our pack?

Well lemme put it this way, I promised what I did to Mav its his call now he may have somethin else in mind.

However, if you and Mav are on the same page and want this jersey and design I can send it to you or make the bmps and let you do the rest, it dont matter I dont wanna step on toes tho' by giving it to him and then saying ok to you, but Me myself? I dont mind..

Well lemme put it this way, I promised what I did to Mav its his call now he may have somethin else in mind.

However, if you and Mav are on the same page and want this jersey and design I can send it to you or make the bmps and let you do the rest, it dont matter I dont wanna step on toes tho' by giving it to him and then saying ok to you, but Me myself? I dont mind..

Well i think mav and i are on the same page, b/c i was thinking that mav,bama, and i would release these jerseys together, and you are welcome to join our team

Yeah, just the jersey w/the sleeves. I'm going to try an make those jerseys way back on page 4 that have the color from the sleeves going up onto the top of the jersey, and I'm thinkin' that the jersey you had w/the yellow accent lines on the shoulders would help me a TON!

BTW...feel free to jump in and join up w/us and release some stuff.. The jerseys you made are awesome. I could only imagine what you'd be able to do to something else.

Thanks guys I appreciate the offer, I'd be glad to help. I would like to add a 1901 Milwaukee Brewers thorwback to the mix if its ok(plus a few extras I'm not gonna mention just yet) as far as the jersey psd goes i'll send it to you. If you need help with any that havent been made and(or) need help, ideas to work with, whatever, lemme know. Just pm me with the details of what's goin on then, and what type of help you need and where.

So mav, do you agree that we should release these in packs, by division maybe?

I would agree w/that.

Thanks guys I appreciate the offer, I'd be glad to help. I would like to add a 1901 Milwaukee Brewers thorwback to the mix if its ok(plus a few extras I'm not gonna mention just yet) as far as the jersey psd goes i'll send it to you. If you need help with any that havent been made and(or) need help, ideas to work with, whatever, lemme know. Just pm me with the details of what's goin on then, and what type of help you need and where.

Sure, make whatever you want. If you want to email me those PSD's I sent my email address in a PM to you.

Archived