Anybody working on Concept Uniforms

yankees21311

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have tons of Royals concepts I've made for myself...

Here's a throwback idea I had the other day:

royalsretrob4qs.png

royalsretroslv3mi.png

royalsretrohat5hy.png

Love that concept, but I am curious to see what they look like in game. Any screen shots? I really like the re-working of the logo.

Love that concept, but I am curious to see what they look like in game. Any screen shots? I really like the re-working of the logo.

Yeah, I'd love to see how it looks in-game, too. Unfortunetly I'm home for the summer, so I'm away from my personal computer with MVP Baseball. But I've been doing this for awhile now, so I'm pretty positive it should look good in-game.

And that logo is something I've had for awhile. It's my own personal creation and I'm in talks to sell it to the Royals for the sum of 100 million-billion dollars. If you like that logo, maybe you'll like these:

00103ja.png

00260ik.png

00055by.png

Well we already made some, i'll post the designs.

Cool enuff for me..I'm goin to finish this one tho' and if it works who knows? Maybe i'll release a pack if I can ever figure out gettin them from psds to the game..Thanks for letting me know Fastflink2009 I would like to see what y'all came up with.

Logo:

1zbap74.jpg

Front:

1zb9wud.jpg

Back:

1zbao82.jpg

hey spungo where did you get the new sleeve texture like that for your royal uniforms! im talking about the new under armour material

It's actually the Nike undershirts most teams are wearing. And all I did was copy and paste from a Pirates undershirt in the MLB.com online store.

Some more concepts from me:

http://mvpmods.com/index.php?name=Forums&f...p=273676#273676

I'll just keep all the Royals stuff in my thread, so as I don't flood this place with all my junk.

If you'd like to use any of my numerous concepts, just let me know. And if you have ideas for other concepts, I might be willing to give those a try, so just let me know...

Send me any and all Royals Concepts you want to, and I'll load them up in MVP and post some screen shots in here for everyone to enjoy and see which ones work best.

Also, anyone care if I try my hand at some Braves concepts?

Edit: I'll also do a Pirates concept if that's ok?

i'd be happy to see a Braves concept

I'd be happy to do a braves one. I won't be able to post it for a little while though, I won't be on a comp w/internet access, and photoshop till tomorrow. I'm making all these post from my cell phone. any suggestions?

just found this on my phone, its a pic of a concept jersey I was doing when I was trying to move the marlins to vegas. it never looked right. looked too much like a college jersey, reminds me of USC a little now that I think about it.

vegasuni0sp.th.jpg

just found this on my phone, its a pic of a concept jersey I was doing when I was trying to move the marlins to vegas. it never looked right. looked too much like a college jersey, reminds me of USC a little now that I think about it.

Why not use some of the Las Vegas 51s jerseys? Some of them could give you interesting ideas. Here's one from my uniform thread:

This isn't a Royals jersey, but I didn't wanna start a whole new thread just for this thang:

From this --

hawaiian20front8qt.jpg

To this --

lvhawaiianjers35cj.pnglvhawaiianjers45oq.png

00031lz.png

My hometown team away from home, the Las Vegas 51s, have a hawaiian shirt night every year, and I think this is their jersey from last year or before. Since I'm in Denver for the summer, I'm not sure if I'm going to miss their hawaiian jerseys this year or not.

Anyways, I thought they looked fun, so I whipped 'em up today. Put 'em in the game and post me screenshots why dontcha...

send me the psd's of those jerseys and ill load 'em up and let you know how they look.

btw...fullmetal, I'm digging the color change. lookin good.

thanks...A lesson to stick with what works. I like this a lot better too...

question...how do you make it so your players have both high socks and low socks? I ask because whenever i make a uniform whatever i put in LegA is what EVERYONE has. Even if the option is set to high socks they will not have it. If i put the high socks there then everyone has high socks...how can i make it like a regular jersey?

Archived