Anybody working on Concept Uniforms

yankees21311

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for the braves black jersey, how about a tomohawk on the sleeve or a nike symbol, and, I too like that brewers jersey above. The first set-and I don't ever like the brewers jerseys. Ever.

Yeah, something else will end up on the sleeve of the jersey besided the "A" Tomahawk is a good idea. Thanks!

BTW, here's the Mariners concept.... It's a rough draft..I know the hat logo needs to be bigger.

mvp200520060713203119962yn.png

for the braves black jersey, how about a tomohawk on the sleeve or a nike symbol, and, I too like that brewers jersey above. The first set-and I don't ever like the brewers jerseys. Ever.

You're right UncleMo The Brew Crew is cursed with bad jerseys...I really started uni-modding to create a perfect home and away concept..new logo colors and all, for my future dynasty. i'll get around to it one day soon but in the meantime im gonna try and work with what I got and try to put out something I will like a little better than what the pros are sportin' now..especially 1994..those unis are just bad. A waste of good colors.

maverick your work is awesome. When can i get em?

Thanks, but I'm not sure when we are going to be releasing these. Right now we're still in the developing phase. Stay tuned for more info.

Also here is a list of uni's we've done so far and who's worked on them:

myk13 - Padres

The Spungo - Royals

FullMetal - Brewers

Fastflink - Padres, Orioles

Mav3rek - Braves white, Braves black, Devil Rays, Indians, Yankees, Mariners

I'll grab a few of those teams to do Fast and Mav just lemme know which teams you guys are workin on or gettin ready to and i'll let you now which ones I want, I've been lookin around for more equipment to do like the batting gloves and found a bunch of stuff. I'm puttin the final touches on the Home Brewers Alternate it should be ready tomorrow, I had to push the release date back a little but I think it's gonna be worth it.

all those jerseys are looking SWEET so far. i never liked the rays jerseys, now it looks kinda cool. on the mariners though, you guys should make a black one. i know theyve had a black jersey for a while but i can never seem to find one anywhere

I was bored and was going back through the previous pages of this thread, and saw spungo's jersey sleeves that are the new Nike undershirts teams are wearing. I hadn't seen anyone put theese into the game so I decided to mess around and see what I could whip up. So here they are, let me know what you think.

1) They are not completely finished, just needs some minor touchups.

2) Ignore the hideous hawaiin shirts the Cubs are wearing, that was something completely different I was playing with.

3) I know the Cubs sleeves aren't red, this was just an experiement.

mvp20052006072112504789cs1.png

Believe it or not, with some touchups on those jerseys, I would use those as Alts in my game.

Those are nice dude.

Could anyone give me some tips on doing the jerseys?

In photoshop I mean.

I know how to color it, but I don't know how to do designs and all of that.

Well he probably took 4 screenshots, and then either cut out the three transparent players, or just lowered the opacity of those three screenshots.

Btw, is anyone planning on doing a Cards jersey. Maybe in the all-red spring training style? would be awesome, y'all doing a great job.

I have no idea what it looks like in-game, actually. I'm away from my normal computer for the summer, so I'm just doing Photoshop work for now. I thought the color could be like the Rockies version of powder blue, only it's powder purple.

As for the diagonal line effect, Bama, it's just a 3x3 square with black points at bottom left, center, and top right (forming a diagonal) and then it's saved as a pattern, so you can then apply that pattern to whatever you like.

And everyone here in Denver calls them the Rox for short, so I thought it was about time that nickname showed up on a jersey. Plus, they never use that mountain and I really like that mountain...

Archived