Anybody working on Concept Uniforms

yankees21311

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

question...how do you make it so your players have both high socks and low socks? I ask because whenever i make a uniform whatever i put in LegA is what EVERYONE has. Even if the option is set to high socks they will not have it. If i put the high socks there then everyone has high socks...how can i make it like a regular jersey?

Legb is the high sock slot

Hey, I got the black Indians all done except for the pants. I must say it does look good, but I'll let you guys be the judge of that. The only problem is that I'm having trouble getting it into the game. I did it the way I've always done it, but it's just not working for some reason. I open up my models.big in EaGraph. I extract o005a.fsh (that the Indians home jersey) open up just that file only in EaGraph. I use the import wizard to import the files I've made into the u005a.fsh file. After that I close out the file, and reopen it into EaGraph to make sure the changes I made took. Then I use kraw's installer thingy to import the u005a.fsh into my models.big file, but when I go into the game and load the jersey (The Indians home jersey) It still shows the original, not the modded ones I made. I must be doing something wrong somewhere, but I'm not sure. I had to leave my house also, So I won't be able to try again until later tonight...Hopefully I can figure it out and post some screenshots of the Jersey in-game later...

biker i put that in slotb but for some reason everyone who wears high socks, still wears them normally.

heres another uni i whipped up real quick

go into edit mode with that team and change pant styles and check they change? If it's an alt uni, make a selection of the 3 types and play a game and see what style gives the player high socks.

still didnt work , but you know whats really weird! i exported the padres 017a.fsh which is there home white version and all i did was hit edit in FSHed and put in the new top white jersey i made and thats ALL i did, didnt even touch anything else, i imported it using kraws installer thingy and no high socks still! i didnt even touch the pants. Also i exported the f017h.fsh which is the numbers they use for the home white and renamed it f017g.fsh because thats the slot im using for these uni's and imported them as well and no names show up..which i find weird because they show on the home whites but not my new whites and i didnt even touch the file except to rename it.

Hey, I got the black Indians all done except for the pants. I must say it does look good, but I'll let you guys be the judge of that. The only problem is that I'm having trouble getting it into the game. I did it the way I've always done it, but it's just not working for some reason. I open up my models.big in EaGraph. I extract o005a.fsh (that the Indians home jersey) open up just that file only in EaGraph. I use the import wizard to import the files I've made into the u005a.fsh file. After that I close out the file, and reopen it into EaGraph to make sure the changes I made took. Then I use kraw's installer thingy to import the u005a.fsh into my models.big file, but when I go into the game and load the jersey (The Indians home jersey) It still shows the original, not the modded ones I made. I must be doing something wrong somewhere, but I'm not sure. I had to leave my house also, So I won't be able to try again until later tonight...Hopefully I can figure it out and post some screenshots of the Jersey in-game later...

I just figured out what the problem was....(yes i'm quoting myself...weird huh?) But the reason it wasn't working is b/c I'm using the newest Big Shmooz Moser models.big files....and I just remembered reading in the readme file that it's marked as read only....DUH!!!!! So once I correct that little issue here in a min we'll have pics of the completed Indians concept I did!

for some crazy off the wall reason, it won't let me change the indians jerseys. i loaded the jersey into the brewers slot and it works fine, just not in the indians. i've changed nothing in the way that i'm doing it, it's the same process..... but either way...here's some early screenshots of a black indians old school jersey, still a lot of work to be done, but here's just some early screenshots...let me know what you think

mvp200520060709001506592kx.png

ok, updated! I've changed the number/name color to the white that is in the concept. Also I sized the Indians logo down a bit b/c it was too big. Other than sizing down the batting helmet logo and a little more script work, these jerseys will be done. Now as soon as I finish the pants the set will be 100% done!

mvp200520060709004919602tw.png

Alternate Indians Black Jersey.

mvp200520060709004930787fd.png

Side view, Indian Chief on sleeve

mvp200520060709004947535ft.png

Back view

mvp200520060709005319621xu.png

Batting view -- Logo still too big, needs sized down.

Here's a Yankees concept I started as well. I know a lot of people had wanted a black yankees jersey. This is one I thought of a while back, but just now fixed up. Still a lot of work to do on it, but let me know what you think thus far.

mvp200520060709101855506xs.png

A-Rod w/the new jersey

mvp200520060709101916754ig.png

The back of A-Rod

mvp200520060709102044659as.png

Jeter steppin up to the plate. This is really the only one you can see the NY on the sleeve. Plus the new batting helmet.

Yeah I saw your design on page 4, and it reminded me of the one I had thought of a long time ago. I think I'm going to do a combination of the 2. But I'll probably still make the ones you had as well, just for kicks. Good idea about the navy blue. Black and White just aren't working that well. It needs a little more color...

Question: Does anyone know where I can get some .psd templates for the managers jacket, catchers mask, the in-game portrait selection, and the llod file? All of the templates I've downloaded haven't had them in them. There was one before that did, but I don't see it anymore in the download section.

Updated Yankees concept jersey. Based off a combination of my own design, and Fastflink's design. Any thoughts? Suggestions? If I can get a template for the llod files, and the manager files, and the catchers mask, that's all this needs, and then if anyone is interested I can submit to have it put in the downloads section.

mvp200520060709221427989oz.png

mvp200520060709221449980is.png

mvp200520060709221749238zp.png

Archived