Anybody working on Concept Uniforms

yankees21311

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks. But I can't take all the credit. Fastflink gave me some of the ideas for it. I just put those ideas into photoshop realism. By the way, you got any in game screenshots of that brewers concept? I'm dying to see what the look like in game.

Mine = White Yankees script on black jersey, outlined in blue. White piping with blue accents on each side. White stripe around each arm, accented w/blue as well. NY logo on left arm, also NY logo on solid black cap. White pants, black stripe on leg, with black belt. White name & numbers on backs of jersey. (Will soon be white names & numbers w/blue accents around them as well)

Yours = White Yankees script on navy blue jersey. White piping w/white accent line on each sleeve. Yankees logo on left sleeve. Can't tell by the pic if it's a solid black cap, or navy cap, but either way it has the NY logo on it. White pants w/navy blue belt. Names & numbers ??? can't tell from pic.

Also your Yankee logo is slanted, while mine is straight across the front.

So they are similar in design. But as you can see I have in no way, shape, or form been here for over a year. I did not do a search for a Yankees concept prior to constructing this, I just know from reading different threads a lot of people have asked for a black Yankees jersey. I did not try to copy your design in any way shape or form. Also, as you can tell, I have in no way tried to take all of the credit for this design, I have given credit to Fastflink for the design (see page 4). I just changed it from saying New York to saying Yankees. Sorry if you feel like I "stole" your design, that was not my intention with this mod. I can assure you if I had in fact looked at your jersey prior to making mine I would have given you credit for inspiring me to create one similar, but alas, that is not the case.

Thanks. But I can't take all the credit. Fastflink gave me some of the ideas for it. I just put those ideas into photoshop realism. By the way, you got any in game screenshots of that brewers concept? I'm dying to see what the look like in game.

oh yea..I finally got it up and gave it a try run...got screens too I gotta get them up, I been working on a new concept for the next uni already...but so far so good...

Here are some screens:

1zm2jcg.jpg

1zm2k2w.jpg

1zm2kk5.jpg

I know it needs a lotta work there are various issues I need to hammer out..I'm good with doin that..what I wanted I did and thats create somethin and get it uploaded to play. This is a VERY ruff draft of what I want the new jersey look to be.

Now that I know what im doin its time to heat up the photoshop again and get creative..I do have some tech bugs to work out on this. it crashes when I try to play the mini games for example but i'll work that out..I'm gonna release this uni and two others in a brewers triple pack sometime next week. The next design will actually be the 1901 remake (which was what got me to doin this one in the first place.) and another concept one.

New Look, New Logo for my upcoming Dynasty. More To Come.

Big Thanx 2 Bama for puttin up with me blowin up the pm box with questions, he did a great job of bein patient and helpin me.

The powder blue and yellow really work well together. Lookin' good so far. I'm kinda curious (as is Bama) to see what the name/numbers look like on the back. Just from looking closely at the pics you posted, it looks like the #'s are still the original ones from the brewers white home jersey. Maybe it's just my computer screen tho...but lookin' good. I'll definately be adding these to my download collection.

Archived