Anybody working on Concept Uniforms

yankees21311

How do you get that "clean" look with no ragged edges. I am into graphinc design, I know some but not a lot. First of all what progran do you use? Second, on the jersey, how do you get the ripple thingys to look so smooth and not choppy. Mine always got that way when I tried to edit jerseys (Although it was in NBA Live).

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Brewers Home Alternate is done...This is Version 1...I am already workin on version 2(thats why I didnt continue making changes on this one). I'm satisfied with it considering its my first Uni. Pics are below i'll add the Nike Shox to all my Unis staring with the next one I do.

210j8zd.jpg

210k80m.jpg

210k9pk.jpg

210kdao.jpg

210kdqg.jpg

Here's whats coming up from FullMetal's Mods & Equipment(all subject to laziness or "real world" changes)

The Mizuno Batting Gloves Version 2.0-These will include the Techfire I made in Version one and a bunch of new Mizuno Batting Gloves.

Unis for:

(all will be home alternate concepts by Nike and will include the custom Metal Monster Nike Shox 2006 and the Keystone 3 Gloves)

The Reds

The Cards

The Pirates

The Cubs

Mizuno Cleats

Mizuno Wood Bats?

Akadema Gear?

when im done Fastflink, you and Mav can take the files and add them to the project..if you need custom nike shox for any of the unis let me know and i'll hook it up..they still need a little work but not much. and oh yea, please thank thespungo for doin a sweet job on the mapping...thanks again for the lesson man.

i have tried all of the photo editing programs i have but they don't support it.

they dont support what? the jersey templates? if those are what you are referring to, it's b/c the templates are most likely .psd files for photoshop. if you don't have photoshop, or a means by which to obtain a copy, then i suggest GIMP. It's a free photoshop knockoff a lot of people on here are always talking about. Personally I use Photoshop CS2, never used GIMP, but I always see posts of people referring to it. You may want to check it out.

Can anyone make these uniforms? It would be great if you can. All I ask is that you mod the jersey with the KC logo style (2part logo where it looks real) and the pants. If anyone can do that it would be great. I really hate the Mets uniforms that have black, and I couldnt find a combo with orange that looked cool, so what do you think?

• 2 weeks later...

I decided to pick this back up... I'm almost done with them....

Here's some updated pics....

The shoes are 100% completely NOT done by me, they are spungo's blue Nike Air Huaraches and I just changed some of the color on them...I still have to get his permission b4 I can officially release these. Logo's need just a little touch up here and there, and I need to change the wristband color, but they are 99.99999% done.

mvp20052006081717282492kc1.png

mvp20052006081717283835ex7.png

mvp20052006081717285025hp5.png

I'm not sure what color the wristbands will be yet, I was thinking of making them blue like the jerseys w/maybe a black nike swoosh, or black under armour logo, or I just may get creative and make them match the jersey by being blue with the devil rays logo on them, or a "TB", or I may make them match the shoes in some way....I'm just not quite sure yet what I want to do.

• 4 weeks later...

Can somebody do a concept seattle pilots unform for the mariners, as if the pilots still existed in place of the m's? That would be awesome...

there already is one for milwaukee. it can just as easily be converted to a seattle uniform. you should ask permission from the author.

Archived