Yankee Stadium 2006 released

hyman

I have just uploaded the regular season day and night versions of Yankee Stadium.

This add-on is a significant upgrade which will update the following items over the 2005 version:

All the 2006 ads in the stadium

Brand new left field wall (with windows, of course).

Changed configuration of LF stands.

Added retired numbers to Monument Park.

Fans added to monument park area.

Corrected height of wall in RF.

New rotator ads in upper deck in LF and RF.

26 time World Champion sign behind home.

Inning-by-inning linescore on the outfield scoreboard and AB & count info on the main scoreboard.

New ads along 1B & 3B

Fencing replacing the wall next to the dugout in the cameraman area

New background

New ads on mezzanine and upper deck around home plate area

Press box banners

And much, much more!!!

GreenMonsta

PM me with your email address and let me know if the crash occured in the day or night version and whether you are using any other hi-res mods like uniforms or cyberfaces. Also, did you ever have any crashes with the Preseason version that I released? I'll see what I can come up with to solve your problem.

Thank you for the great Stadium

I play a Yankees Dynasty and now I have a new motivation to play.

But one question I have. In the Stadium is a big "Adidas" Comercial ( Adboard) But the Yankees play complete with "Nike" Why they dont wear also "Adidas" shoes and shirts ??

• 2 weeks later...

I downloaded the stadium and followed instructions, and when it opened in my game, everything behind the wall, where the ads and scoreboard should be, is bright red and says "Missing textures."

Is there something wrong with my computer?

heathd521,

Redownload and reinstall it. Make sure that in your C:Program FilesEA SPORTSMVP Baseball 2005datastadium folder the dates for yankday.big and yanknite.big are 7/4/2006. If there is still a problem, reinstall the original EA stadium from your CD and if that has the same problem, then there is something wrong with your computer. Let me know how it goes and I'll try to help you further.

• 2 months later...

Archived