VERSION 2 POV Cam done! w Roddata 7 + more! ! !

rolie

POV V2 uploaded!!! snip

pov2.jpg

New in V2!!!

-all cameras updated

cam 1- New POV batting camera (for advanced users only . randy johnson is impossible to hit off of, yeah go ahead try it at your own risk, he burned me 13 ks!)

cam2- Trues Batting camera " the classic"

cam3- Modified Kamasutras fisheye batting (same from v1) "my fav"

cam 4- Chukj45's HH batting camera "user requested, looks really sweet, remember you can take the catcher off in the options menu"

cam5- option POV camera or Chukj45's fox style

-fielding Zoom fixed, put the correct number to fix fly balls and foul pop ups, fielder is more in view, a minor adjustment from v1

-fixed problems with overlays, now ANY overlay should work (if you had any problems before, make SURE you INSTALL A NEW ONE FIRST before applying any V2 updates

-pitch meter outline from original, you now have choice of choosing large meter or default regular size meter (ingame folder)

-PIP windows adjusted, dots hue opacity now visible against same contrast backgrounds

-New pitch Selector images taken from pitching website thanx to Fuzzone for making installer that wont overwrite overlays!!!

-optional Chukj45's Fox pitching cam

thanx for everyones input! enjoi

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New Pitcher POV Cam done! w Roddata 7 + more! will upload it soon, writing readme!, i tried to take the pitchers head off but it looked too funny , you can move the cameras for battingview5 if you want,

it has verything!, ill post a link if anyones interested in downloading it, just tell me, since the uploads have been a lil busy lately enjoi!

thankx to Kamasutra, Ron Rodkey, Boricua = john for all their work, they did all the hard work lolz, i just used their posted lines from hh boards to share!

WOW!!! It looks pretty damn awesome!!! :D ...hope you can upload this ASAP..

Guest Deznuts

Wow, those are some neat camera angles! Props to you rolie, oh Great One!!!

ill post a link if anyones interested in downloading it, just tell me, since the uploads have been a lil busy lately enjoi!

I would definately be interested in a link to it so I can use it tonight. Those are the best camera angles I've seen! Good job!

Wow, those are some neat camera angles! Props to you rolie, oh Great One!!!

I would definately be interested in a link to it so I can use it tonight. Those are the best camera angles I've seen! Good job!

Thanks all for comments, But The Credit goes to Ron , kamasutra, Boricua, john and Snepp, they did all the hard work all i did was cut and paste most of it from the boards lolz, Hail to the Thief!

heres a link , i havnt tested it as much but i seems to be work fine from test so, if anyone knows any lines to make it better fell free!

heres a link to the file! enjoi!

http://www.astronomydomine.com/NewPitcherCamroddata7.rar

I just played a game using this mod, and it is simply AMAZING!!!

The pitching cam is much better than I thought, and those icons are much better than the default ones...This is by far the best datafile on this site... my only suggestion would be to darken that yellow baserunning icon in the PIP window a little since it's a little hard to see against the clouds when batting..Other than that, this is PERFECT. great job!!!!!!! icon14.gif

anybody who picks up thi8s mod can't go wrong. the picks rollie as put uop are a far understandment just how good this one. its making the reverse angle cam much more injoyable, and so much more. there isn't a bad angle in he bunch that most of us noramally use that this really meant for that this it is good for.

even the when runners onare on and the cam is ver the batter isit is hardly an issue if your the pitcher. i give it my recommendation. at least try it, i dont think anybody would be disappointed.

Hey Guys...im eager to try this .. but i was wondering which one would you recomend? PIP or no PIP? :banghead:

I actually find the PIP version to be pretty good. Everything is still visible..

The difference is that PIP gives you the baserunner windows showing the runners advancing, and the one *without* the PIP only shows the diamond, like this:

untitled222.jpg

Thanks for the Advice Kerry. :D

This is for Rolie: Holy **** Man! How the hell you make this Mod...Man.. Your the Best. This helps my hitting sooo much. I couldn't thank you more Rolie.

You need to give me some of that knowledge ;) .. THanks Dude.

Edit : My First game was a Win! ... I was Boston and i was gainst the Indians.

6-1 .. almost shut them out .. ( stupid Foulkee ) ... Foulke came in for 1.2 Inn. - K'ed 2 and gave up 2 hits. .. Very Nice.

Thanks to everyone for their combined work on this. I would love to know what the best sliders would be for this mod.

Thanks again.

this a new datafile, so im unsure what the best sliders would work, im gonna try out jpups sliders and kamasutras sliders to see which are to my liking, post here anything that works, i havnt tested that part yet

anyone interested in a new pitch selector? i find the old one quite old lolz!

thanx again for comments, credit goes out to the before mentioned people! they made it possible to begin with

heres new link if old one is down

http://www.astronomydomine.com/NewPitcherCamroddata7.rar

rolie, I have a question. I tried editing that yellow baserunning icon from the PIP window that I thought was a little too light, using Photoshop. I extracted the bitmap file with the icons using EAGraph and edited it successfully, but when I tried pasting it to replace the original icon in EAGraph, it doesnt show up at all....

How, if at all possible, can I edit that icon ?

you gotta use fshed, to import with transparency

import as a psd file

then save the new fsh, then move it into the igshapes folder i think

you dont need eagraph at all

Archived