VERSION 2 POV Cam done! w Roddata 7 + more! ! !

rolie

!!!! ... Rolie....Need Help... When i try to install the New pitcher selector...

i click on the RolieInstaller_FuzZ.exe ... i find the pitchslc and then find the igonly.BIG ... i un-check the sizechanged.txt option... click import..then BOOM! .. I get " Run-Time error '70': permission Denied' .. This is driving me crazy!!

oh and btw..which ones are the Trues one? .. as in datafile and sizemeter..Thanks.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ran it from C: .... as it sayd in directions..lemme try it once more.

WORKED!!...Found out i had to redo the process over...cuz onces i tryed it on the destop...thanks guys. ..

Btw...which specific onces do you use? like datafile and the pitching bar...cuz idk which one i like...

P.S: which ones are trues?

if you have downloaded any previous studio final 2.x version, i've included those files in the rar file.

you can also search on the web and find that file for download.

once you have the file, copy it over to your windowssystem32 folder.

i guess he did this.

I didn't read the instructions so i first did the procedure on the destop... and then i moved it to C: .. but didn't work.

SO i had to delete the folder in C: .. and then redo the whole procedure over.

hope it helps... Also..have the Box Checked...that was something i didn' do.

Thanks for all comments, Lolz, but i'm a thief i stole most of it from the boards lolz, fuzzone programmed the installer, their was no way i could of released it! thank fuzzone for that one!!!! anyways,

I agree too, the pitch selector would look hella better if icons were made a little bigger, I have no idea how to make em bigger :cry: , but somehow i think its in the fel files hint :lol: , thats how i adjusted the pitch meter, but i get lost in them easily lolz :banghead: , if anyone knows how to make them bigger, feel free to tell me, i'd love to put it on the next version of pitch selector if there is one! (hella selecta v2!)

The pitch history seems ok on mine too, but i'll double checks cuz i use the history all the time too, bad memory, i have no idea where to start to fix that lolz, how did i ever compile all this lolz, a lot of help and mindless looking at lines, lines lines aliens lines lines, lolz ctrl+c cntl+v=ctrl+alt+delete

YAY back to back jacks by Bradley and Greenie, Put Gagne in noW!!! :evil:

man, let me add more praise to that pitch meter. that's one of the hottest things i've seen put out for this game.

as far as quality of the icons...if you can't resize them, i do know one thing that would help...maybe change the font of the pitch type, or make the font black instead of white. should be easier to see that way.

Nice work gentlemen. Well done!

2 things:

a) I'm not sure I'm crazy about the pitcher POV...what would I need to adjust to change it? It's only been a couple of games and it may grow on me, I just want to know what to tweak related to this.

B) I installed the mod, then added Trues' WB11 overlay. It looked great except for one thing...there were no scores next to the team names. Is this an overlay problem or something I screwed up during installation?

Thanks again for the work. I'm glad to finally have time to really PLAY this game.

GH

Nice work gentlemen. Well done!

2 things:

a) I'm not sure I'm crazy about the pitcher POV...what would I need to adjust to change it? It's only been a couple of games and it may grow on me, I just want to know what to tweak related to this.

B) I installed the mod, then added Trues' WB11 overlay. It looked great except for one thing...there were no scores next to the team names. Is this an overlay problem or something I screwed up during installation?

Thanks again for the work. I'm glad to finally have time to really PLAY this game.

GH

1. tweaking it is easy, you need to download the datafile compressor from here. open up the datfileedit.txt and the look for <battingview5 , there should be 4 instance for this, righthi, right lo, lefthi and leftlo, these all are the pitching view for 5, you can open up a datfile that has the pitching view you want, and its just a matter of cutting and pasting, remember you have to replace all 4 instances that have battingview5, therei sa tutorial round her toofor views,

2. you need to install any overlays you want first THEN install V2 mods

It's a great mod but I have a problem:

It looke like the fox style cams look ugly, the shading looks terrible or it seems to be a huge amount of clipping goiing on. Are yo guys planning to use a different center field pithing camera? I only like pitching from a centerfield perspective.

Archived