TOTAL CLASSICS 3.0 COMPLETED!

fuzzone

I used "extractnow". When I extract all the files it creates a folder called TeamFuzZ_Roster_Set15. All the .fsh files are in there. Plus a folder called extras and all the .dat files. FEENG.Loc, IGENG.loc,gfxpak, 0fuzzybatch and logos.big There isn't a folder called portraits anywhere. In your program, MVP studio, it asks me to "Locate the portrait bmp folder" but like I said, there isn't any folder with the name portraits in it. Thanx for responding, btw!!

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the folder you have, "TeamFuzZ_Roster_Set15" that includes all the FSH folder is also your portrait folder.

click on cREATE-a-TEAM-->INSTALLING A MODDERS PACKAGE

it only says "Locate the portrait bmp folder" if you choose DOING IT MYSELF

click on INSTALLING A MODDERS PACKAGE, it should then say something like "Locate the portrait FSH folder", choose that, and then REAMFUZZ_ROSTER_SET 15.

OK, it worked. Thanks for the help! Just one more question, when the program converted my AAA teams it renamed all my AAA teams for every dynasty that I have to the teams in the program. The players just went in to the default roster but the teams and logos went into every one of my leagues. Is that supposed to happen? If I install team packs will that happen then, also?

your original logos and portraits are backed up.

in the frontend folder, you should have two files called LOGOS.FBK and PORTRAIT.FBK

if you want to go back to the original logos, just renamed LOGOS.FBK to LOGOS.BIG and do the same for PORTRAIT.FBK

• 2 weeks later...

what other mods do you have installed? Did you have any problems before this? I have not heard of any problem similar to this.

so tell me what other mods you may have installed, what patch you have, and so on. tell me as much as you can.

I have stadium files updated, and I have uniforms mods. I have no trouble, even with the new rosters in mlb, only in cls. None of the other files gave me any trouble. This is the first thing to crash. I have eapatch v3, and total_classics v.1.8.

Also, I tried to retrofit my eapatch, to see if that had any issue, and it says"cannot update. Old file not found. Same file with different contents cannot be updated."

I restored the backups for all the files in the patch, logos and portraits and all, and ran the league with just the .sav file. the rosters run and the classics play, but it still crashes at distinct points for each team. For instance, with the 78 sox, the game crashes after the leadoff opposing batter's splash screen and cinema runs, right as the sox pitcher (eck, tiant, etc.) take the mound.

hey guys, i had originally intended on releasing Total Classics 2.0 with all the AAA and HALF The AA replaced with oldtime teams and i was going to use Jpup's latest Total Minors roster set to do it.

However, My only dislike with the roster(even though i think its great, and i personally still use it) is that injured players such as Mussina, Giambi, Griffey, pookey reese, and so on remain in AAA Limbo. If I replace the AAA/AA, then there's no way of getting those players on.

Now I've spoken to Big Mike and his rosters only include the latest trades, injured players are not accounted for, and that's what im totally looking forever, however, he only has .SAV files and i need Dat Files to work with. So basically, this whole update is on hold until someone if anyone releases a roster set with dat files that include only the trades.

hey guys, i had originally intended on releasing Total Classics 2.0 with all the AAA and HALF The AA replaced with oldtime teams and i was going to use Jpup's latest Total Minors roster set to do it.

However, My only dislike with the roster(even though i think its great, and i personally still use it) is that injured players such as Mussina, Giambi, Griffey, pookey reese, and so on remain in AAA Limbo. If I replace the AAA/AA, then there's no way of getting those players on.

Now I've spoken to Big Mike and his rosters only include the latest trades, injured players are not accounted for, and that's what im totally looking forever, however, he only has .SAV files and i need Dat Files to work with. So basically, this whole update is on hold until someone if anyone releases a roster set with dat files that include only the trades.

I'll take care of it.

hey jpup, by no means do i want you to do it bro. you've already spent way too much time doing your roster the way it is and it's great the way it is. It's extremely realistic and that alone is perfect bro, it's just i gotta look towards the whole season.

I dont constantly want to keep updating it as players come on and off the disabled list and have rehab games in the minors.

Guest Mindwarped

fuzz you want (as a goal anyway) 60 teams correct?

how many do you have so far?

I have a dumb idea for 7 more teams if you need that many.

since 1994 playoff never happened

NL

East Division Montreal MON 74 40 .649 -- Already DONE

Central Division Cincnnti CIN 66 48 .579 --

West Division LosAngls LAD 58 56 .509 --

Wild Card Atlanta ATL 68 46 .596 6.0

AL

East Division NewYork Yankees NYY 70 43 .619 --

Central Division Chicago White Sox CHW 67 46 .593 --

West Division Texas TEX 52 62 .456 --

Wild Card Cleveland CLE 66 47 .584 1.0

just an idea, what do you think, I can do the NL (mets, portraits, & logos) if others could help with the Jerseys and the AL it would work out nicely

Now I do have a real life so it would take me about a week.

what do you think?

it's a good idea but i dont want to do any more teams personally. This whole thing is basically on hold because i want the latest trades in the major leagues, but i cant find anyone up to do it without the star players in the majors, and the ones who do it with the star players in the majors end up releasing sav files because htey dont use mvpedit....

i just dont know how i feel about all this anymore..im so hurt.WOUNDED!

Archived