TOTAL CLASSICS 3.0 COMPLETED!

fuzzone

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mindwarped

can you teach me how to read?

You must be wondering if I can write (type this message) why can I not read.

Well I'm just a special kind of idiot

I'm fairly new to modding, and I just downloaded Fuzz's newest Classic Roster, which is amazing. However, I haven't downloaded any of the uniforms of the classic teams, and I was wondering if there is an expedited way to do that without having to download and install the uniforms for each team individually. Any help would be much appreciated.

For some reason I can't get Uniform Edition 2.5 to work correctly; everytime I click "Import to Game Files" I get 3 or 4 error messages saying that gfxpak.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close, and then my uniform updates fail even though I get the "Import Completed" pop-up when it's all done. Apparently something is wrong, but I have no idea what it might be. Please help.

I Repeat DO NOT extract it to the Desktop OR Document...and Fuzz

... If people wants to use your Program/Mod...You should explain to em..

ok what you just said makes no sense. let's fix up the sentence.

FUZZ,IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO USE YOUR PROGRAM, YOU SHOULD EXPLAIN IT TO THEM.

or

IF PEOPLE WANT TO USE YOUR PROGRAM, THEY SHOULD READ THE README.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

people release mods or programs, they do what they can and if the problem is valid, then i should waste my time helping. Why should i waste my time when someone didnt waste their time to even open the readme. Because they figure it's better off i just asked fuzz, he wasted his time making a program, why wouldnt he waste his time explaining it to me?..does that make sense?

I wasted a lot of time making the app, if you want to use it, go ahead, read the readme, no ones putting a gun to anyone's head to use mvp studio.

bro, over and over again, all over this forum, in MVP STUDIO THREAD, everywhere, i've answered that QUESTION OVER AND OVER.

why doesnt it work? and 99 percent of the time, it's because someone figured they'd install a program in a TEXT ATTRIBUTED FOLDER.

are you planning on reading mvp studio? why put it in documents? Did you install the game in C:my documents?

if a person isnt going to bother to check the thread, or read the readme, then why should i care? Because im desperate for someone to use my app?...yea that makes a lot of sense.

6th line in the readme file.

If you’re going to read one thing, make it “Fixes from previous Versions.”

If you’re going to read a second thing, make it “FAQ”

you act like i made you folks search through the whole thing.

I have a quick question. I plan on using the .sav file, but I'd like to put the logos and portraits in the game as well.

My quetion is, will the new logos overwrite the minor league team stuff? Will my AAA team's logo be different in my dyansty (with differnt roster set)?

Thanks

Archived