3. Alfonso Soriano

4. Bengie Molina

5. Derek Jeter

6. Jeremy Accardo

7. Bengie Molina

8. Barry Zito

9. Barry Bonds

10. Bengie Molina

Do you hate Bengie Molina so bad that he deserves number 1, number 4, number 7 and number 10 on your most hated list of players? You must hate him really bad. LOL

And why do you hate Accardo?

May as well join in with my most hated teams too.

Note that the reasoning behind my dislike of these teams is illogical and often contradictory, but I think that's what being a fan of a sports team is all about.

1. Houston Astros

So much to hate to about the team and the organisation, be it Clemens, the way they treated Bagwell or the fact their ballpark was named after Enron. That said, on these forums at least, some of their fans are pretty cool guys to chat to.

2. St Louis Cardinals

Obviously as the Cubs main rival, and the way they lucked themselves in the title I am duty bound to hate them, though that hatred isn't as strong as it could be since the Cubs are clearly better than them (11-8 in the 06 regular season)

3. San Diego Padres

Consistently have had the worst Uniforms in baseball for the last two decades, hate the team the owners, and the way they constantly make the playoffs and play like total crap. nice ballpark though, and geographically the closest team to where I live.

4. New York Yankees

Have the Worst 'good' owner ('Good' as in spends money on his team)

And have the worst fans in all of baseball.

Be it the ridiculous sense of entitlement or the child-like throwing of the toys when the team doesn't record 110 wins in a season

I don't actually mind some of the players, I like Cano & Melky & you can't disrespect Jeter's work ethic, plus Torre is one of my favorite managers in baseball.

5. Boston Red Sox

Started hating them a lot more after '04, be it the constant coverage of them along with the Yankees on ESPN, the or the bitching and moaning of some of the fans, who have transformed from 'lovable losers' to Yankee-like complainers and moaners, when a few years ago they would've happily swapped 20 consecutive losing seasons for a WS title.

6. Atlanta Braves

Were #1 when I was young, were the principal reason behind me following the Cubs as my uncle was a Braves fanatic way back when, as there was no team in Florida then, (where that half of my family is from)

As a 6 year old he tried to make me wear a Braves cap and I didn't like it, so I found out which team he didn't like and supported the Cubs ever since

Sure, not a particularly good reason to follow the Cubs, but considering I never saw a live baseball game on tv until 1991, as good a reason as any.

7. Florida Marlins

Jeffery Loria & 2003 NLCS, nuff said.

I actually like a lot of their players though.

8. Chicago White Sox

AJ Pierzynski & obviously I'm a Cubs fan so I kinda have to.

Archived