06 mod

rows24

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't find it on TC's website!

In the forums in the download section, you must be a member.( Thank god I signed up about a month ago) If you get to the page, I highly suggest you dowload it from the mirror, from the primary site i was getting about 50 KB/S and the mirror I am currently getting 146 KB/S

In the forums in the download section, you must be a member.( Thank god I signed up about a month ago) If you get to the page, I highly suggest you dowload it from the mirror, from the primary site i was getting about 50 KB/S and the mirror I am currently getting 146 KB/S

Yeah, I'm getting around that for the mirror as well.

couple of things id like to touch on.

First,

Hi to all that know me, and yes its been a loooong time.

Second,

Great work on the 06 mod, I am donwloading right now and plan on playing a full season. simply unbelievable work.

Third,

Thank you very, very much for crediting my strikeout and walk fix. It may not seem like much but it was countless hrs work to get thing the way i wanted it.

So i really appreciate that i was given credit as something so small looking could have easily been overlooked.

Fourth,

I still have settings that i made that will help you guys with that meter fix.

I cna post them if you wish. they work as well as the day i made o so long ago.

The meter fix was made to be in to be in tune with pro mode as according to EA pro is supposed to be the most unenhanced level with the least cpu cheating to make a game out of it. But with that said you can adjust the meter difficulty to within reason and your liking for allstar....i dont know about mvp level.

Anyway.....Thank you so much for the acknowlegdment in the mod.

• 4 weeks later...

is there a datafile out there that anyone recommends? the pitching bar is just way too hard for me

I too have a very hard time pitching. I'm already playing on Pro and have the sliders adjusted to the extreme to help make pitching a little easier and it doesn't. I can't seem to get the hang of it no matter how I try and time the meter. I realize you all probably feel differently about it, but I think I'd enjoy the game a lot more if I could control the pitches a little more accurately in clutch situations.

So is there anything I could do to revert the pitch meter back to the way it was? I used to play on MVP and jsut adjust the sliders to make it challenging, so I'd like to try that again. Thanks.

I too have a very hard time pitching. I'm already playing on Pro and have the sliders adjusted to the extreme to help make pitching a little easier and it doesn't. I can't seem to get the hang of it no matter how I try and time the meter. I realize you all probably feel differently about it, but I think I'd enjoy the game a lot more if I could control the pitches a little more accurately in clutch situations.

So is there anything I could do to revert the pitch meter back to the way it was? I used to play on MVP and jsut adjust the sliders to make it challenging, so I'd like to try that again. Thanks.

Change the user pitch meter difficulty in gameplay tuning to make it easier. You'll want to make the number higher and not negative to help make pitching easier.

Archived